Chapter 6: Miss Stark

~~~

I finished putting on the fresh clothes and hobbled my way down the hall towards the elevator.

'Hello I am JARVIS, which floor would you like to go to?'

I jumped at the sudden voice talking to me but no one was there. Am I imagining this?

'Miss, what floor would you like to go to?'

Ok I'm definitely not imagining this.

'To uh level 1?' I said with a bit of uncertainty.

'As you wish'

The floating voice followed my command and brought me down to the bottom level.

'Here we are Miss Carter'

'Wait! How do you know my name?'

'I ran a quick scan to know who you are, per Mr Starks request'

'Ok, thank you'

I stepped out of the elevator annoyed that Tony is keeping tabs on me, maybe Jules asked him to do it?

I quickly shoved this thought out of my mind and proceed outside to the open lawn where everyone was either talking, eating or supressed in their own little world drooling over their mentors.

I scanned around briefly for MJ, Ned and Parker, seeing them talking with other kids in our class near the campfire that was set out.

'Finally, took you long enough to get here' MJ grinned pulling me down in a seat next to her. 'So, before you rudely interrupted us we were getting to know Sam here.'

I looked to where MJ was motioning at the girl in front of us. She was gorgeous, from what I could make out in the now darkening sky, she had deep caramel covered eyes complementing her tanned skin with long curly brown hair tucked away behind her ears.

'H-hey Carter, no Victoria, I-I mean-' I couldn't even get a full word out at this point.

'Her names Victoria Carter, Vic for short' MJ finished off my sentence for me.

'Well it's nice to meet you! I'm Samantha Stark' She whispered her last name.

'As in-' I started.

'Yes, I'm Tony's niece but I'm supposed to keep it a secret the only other people that know are Peter and Ned so both of you need to keep quiet.'

MJ and I both nodded before Parker came walking over.

A/N: I know Tony may or may not have a niece but in this story he will :)

'Uh hey, I was wondering maybe MJ, if you were up to it we could uh hang out? Just u-us' Oh my god I've turned into Parker awkwardness with Sam.

'Why not, it'll give Sam and Vic time to get to know each other, bye guys'