Chapter 1: A Gun Shot

Warning: Sexual Content and Violence below

Enjoy the first chapter, please let me know what you think. This genre is out of my element. Thank you. 

Note: This story will jump from the past, present, and future. I hope you still enjoy it.

The Present:

A Gun shot rung out.

Death was in the vicinity. There was no doubt that what made the critters of the night scatter could be nothing more than a bullet exiting the barrel of a gun with a target in mind.

A bang could be heard echoing from the darkness which concealed the house with no lights a blazed in any of the five windows positioned on the side entrance of the handsome two-story russet house encircled by high hedges and a tall iron kissing gate.

He laid face down on the cobble stone pathway towards the red door with the bronze knocker and beautiful flowers of all kind on either side of his lane to shelter and unconditional love.

Blood was disgorging from the hole in his chest and it was gaining momentum as it filled the crevices of the pathway and flooding the victim in his own red substance of life.

The lights flickered on in the house, the lower windows of the dwelling now shimmering yellow. The door flung opened with a passion and a woman stepped out and then came a blood curdling scream.

A scream that can only come from a mother, watching her child bleed to death as she raced to his side in hopes there was time and that God was on her side and that of her son.

+++

She placed her phone down from the final text she had sent, onto the table next to the door and then jumped into his arms.

She could not resist anymore. It had been a week without any physical contact between the two. The wait was unbearable.

She kicked his front door shut with her heels and he grabbed her by the waist and slammed her to the back of the door.

The two looked into each others eye. The sight of the other was bliss in of itself. Their hearts were pounding rapidly, pressure was building and about to burst.

FaceTime, texts and phone calls to each other could not suffice the hunger in her loins. She knew she was greedy. She knew she should take things slow. But the lust in her would burst anytime and it needed to be satiated.

She grabbed his face and connected her mouth with his. His lips tasted so sweet she did not want to come up for the precious giver of life, that sightless miracle which was air. She opened her mouth and their tongues intertwined. He tasted like vodka and soda, the drink they shared after the concert.

He lifted her up into a bridal position without breaking the kiss, their heads moving from one side to the next. He dropped her onto his sofa and she squealed, not with fear but with excitement. She looked up at him with hunger.

There was no time to take things slow. She wanted it rough and she knew he could see it in her hazel eyes.

He peeled of his clothes and she knew he was taking his time to make her wait in anticipation. He wanted her to beg for him to take her but she held on for a week and could bear for a little longer.