Chapter 7: Christie Manor

Warning: Sexual Content ahead

Yes baby, right there...

The Present:

Dominic and Troy finished their embrace and conversation about what had transpired from the concert to the path which led to Luciano's death, both in disbelief that they were attending a wake for their friend.

The two stood in the large hallway or white pillars, classic and expensive paintings and pictures of the family. 

The hallway which had a few people led to many doors but Troy knew the door at the end was where Luciano lay in. He took in a large amount of air unbeknownst to Dominic who was still talking.

A beautiful woman in a black slender dress and long dark hair moved into the drawing room. Dominic turned to look at Troy whose eyes lingered a bit on the woman.

"I heard she was in Royal York for a business deal," said Dominic. "She was here when Luciano was murdered."

"I see," said Troy, trying to look in the other direction as they headed to the last door.

Dominic turned to him and said with caution in his tone, "I recall how much of a crush you had on her."

Troy did not look at Dominic, he didn't know if his eyes would betray him. "She left before I had a chance to tell her of how I felt and its too late. I found and fell in love with Laney."

Dominic hummed and smiled and turned to look at the door they had been journeying too. He would not push. 

His friend like him were facing a world without Luciano and the grief would take prec. Luciano would be avenged.

+++

Dante stepped into the manor. The atmosphere was sombre. The vibe was exactly how he expected it to be. He saw the various business moguls step pass him to show their presence to the family before they left.

Dante gave a sigh of relief. Dominic was just a head of him. He was happy his little brother was safe and it would not be his funeral he would soon have to attend in the coming days. It would shake him to core if anything happened to him.

"My condolences to the two of you," he said interrupting his brother and Troy's conversation.

"Dante, please tell me you found something so we can nail this fucker, excuse my French," he said as people turned to look at him and his serious and somewhat loud voice. "He or she needs to pay for this."

Dante turned to look at his angry brother and replied, "Dom, you know I cannot discuss and ongoing investigation with you," and he turned to Troy.

"I need to speak to Troy."

Dominic piped in hastily and said, "Why he was not even in Royal York when Luciano was shot, he was in Paris."

Dominic was aware of how hard Luciano's death would hit Troy and to hear of it in more details would make it hard for him especially after his one on one with Luciano earlier. Troy came out shaken up and barely able to move.

The two, Luciano and Troy were best of friends. They grew up more like brothers and he was lucky to have their friendship.

Troy interjected and said, "Its ok, they must want to speak to me about our phone call."

Dante said, "What time was this," knowing that Luciano's phone was missing and his cloud erased, Troy's testimony could help.

Troy replied with tears, "A little before he was shot according the news feed on my phone."