Chapter 3: Bad News

Thank you for your reads, votes, comments. Happy Reading. 

No. Noo. Nooooo, Luciano!!!

The Past:

He watched them vigilantly as they got on the third train which was filled with concert goers like it's last two predecessor. He had to be inconspicuous. 

They should not see him, but he had to ensure the right person would be in the right place at the right time. He pulled down the black baseball cap a little more to cover his face from them.

"Man, what a show," shouted Dominic. "Fuck that was so epic."

"He love's using that word a lot now," said Adena.

"Only when he's tipsy," replied Sasha, as she clung to Luciano's right arm and he beamed down at her and kissed her forehead, catching her by surprise.

Rome stared at the two with malice in his looks. He scowled at Luciano's advancements and how Sasha was buying into it. He wanted to gag when Danica pushed passed him.

"Ugh, there is no seats," she complained. "And my feet are killing me."

"Babe, why did you wear heals," asked Adena .

Danica looked at her and winked while extending her legs to show off her Louie Vuitton's, "Because they make me look gorgeous, duh."

Danica was not wrong. She got a lot of looks, smiles and stares as she walked by the boys and girls. 

She had long, smooth legs which went on for miles and her dark pink sparkling dress with a belt around her mid drift elaborated her voluptuous curves.

Luciano had walked over and pulled out a hundred each from his leather wallet and gave the six who were sitting down to evacuate their chairs as Sasha shook her head.

"Our seats await us Ladies," and he held out his hand to Sasha, pulling her into an innocent kiss on the lips and then cheeks which made Rome's stomach boil with jealousy. "Gent's."

Luciano was about to sit down in the middle when Rome pulled Danica with him and sat in the middle with her to his right. 

He was being petty but he did not care. Luciano in turn just shook his head and sat across from them as he looked into Sasha's eyes.

Luciano Christie was the youngest of five. He like his siblings were heir to the Christie Corp. a worldwide conglomerate. Luciano use to attend the prestigious Royal York High where he met and fell in love with his current girlfriend Sasha.

The two did not see eye to eye from the beginning. Sasha denounced him on numerous advancements, but he was persistent to prove to her that he did not allow money to determine who he was.

She made him take a hard look at his lifestyle and that of his friends. They were spoiled. They never had to work for anything in their lives as she had. 

He decided to make a change to prove to not only her but himself that he would not take life for granted and what it offered.

Sasha eventually gave him a chance after she saw how committed he was to helping those who were struggling to find shelter and food. He had created an organization to help raise funds to help the homeless and starving.

The two along with his best friend Troy would volunteer at numerous shelters in Royal York and abroad.

Luciano did have a secret that he hid from her, a secret he could never tell, no matter their pledge to be honest with each other. That secret involved his older brother, his best friend and a former friend.