Levi + Jackson

Levi was new to Seattle grace hospital he's lived with his mom of ages now and is super stressed. on the first day at the hospital he is assigned to Jackson Avery's service he was bit nervous going straight to plastics which was not his first choice with specialty's but he was going to work with it. It took him a little while to find him self around let alone Jackson. He finally found him. Schmitt had a big secret no one knew about he was gay as hell. When he found Jackson he couldn't stop admiring the mans jaw line his amazingly toned arms that had a little bit or hair on it and the little bit of stubble on his face he started to grow out you could he worked out because he was ripped . "hey! Your late you missed rounds"
"Sorry I couldn't find my way around"

"Dose not matter I don't have time to baby sit little interns that can't find there way around a hospital for god sakes"

Levi normally didn't like getting yelled at heck his mom can raise her voice at him and he will start crying but when Jackson did it in turned him on.

"Do you understand ?"

"yes- yes sir I-I mean doctor Avery" Schmitt said as he was stumbling over his words .

Jackson could tell that he was turned on but didn't want to say anything. so he handed Schmitt some charts to fill out and told him not to screw anything up. He then said when he got done to go to the pit and find something Jackson could operate on and He might let him observe . Jackson then winked at Schmitt and walked off.

Schmitt thought to him self there's no way he's gay I mean he's the hottest man I ever saw. ...

5 HOURS LATER
———————
Schmitt finished up the charts and went to the pit to find something for doctor Avery to work on. He stumbled on a guy who had a busted ear drum and a broken nose that need to be fixed in the operating room.

" nice find Schmitt call up to the OR and tell them we're bringing a patient then come and scrub in with me you get to observe" Jackson said as he gave Schmitt a little smirk.

Schmitt felt his face turn red and Blush when Jackson gave him the smirk. God was he hot and Schmitt really wanted him to fuck the shit out of him.

Schmitt then called up to the OR and then went to scrub in.

while scrubbing in Jackson asked "are you ready for this"

Schmitt couldn't really even speak about how excited he was he was little bit squeamish but he knew he could handle it. I mean it was just an ear and nose how bad could it be ?

Levi watched as Jackson went to work on the ear. God it was hot the way his big arms would move when you could tell when he was getting tired. He also noticed the way Jackson let out a big breath every now and again this really turned him on.

Half way threw the surgery Jackson told him he was allowed to get a closer look. Levi went right behind Jackson as he was working when all the sudden Jackson started rubbing his elbow on his crotch. Levi let out a moan as Jackson continued this would last till the end of the surgery.

After the surgery Levi rushed out of the scrub area and ran straight to the nearest on call room. He opened the door and it was empty. He then closed the door behind him and sat down on one of the beds.

Levi looked down and realized he was fully hard. He starts with one had start to rub his chest and with the other hand start to Palme his throbbing cock threw his scrubs. He picked up the pace a little as he thought about Jackson rubbing his huge hands up and down his body.

He then heard the door to the room open it was Jackson. Schmitt quickly tried to hid his hard on but Jackson already noticed it

Jackson locked the door behind him as he inches toward the bed Levi was sitting on.

"What are you doing?" Levi said nervously.

" I think you know what I'm doing" Jackson said sexually.

Jackson then sat on the bed and moved his face closer and closer to the younger males face there lips then crashed together. Levi pulls back.

" what if someone walks in?"

"They won't I locked the door" Jackson stated smirkily.

Jackson then put his lips back on Levi's this time Levi let Jackson explore his mouth letting him lick his teeth and and let him swallow his tung.

Jackson lifted up Levi's shirt and throwing it to the ground not breaking a beat. He continues exploring Levi's mouth he then stops and takes off his own shirt.

Jackson starts to kiss Levi's neck and palming Levi's raging cock makeing him moan loudly.

" God you have such an amazing body" Jackson said while continuing to palm the man threw his pants. Jackson stands up and says "get on your knees and suck daddy's cock". Jackson pulls his pants down showing a huge bulge in a pair of black underwear.

Levi dose what he is told and gets on his knees in-front of Jackson. He then proceeds to grab the big cock threw the underwear and licking the tip down the shaft constrained in the underwear

He then grabs the underwear at the him and pulls them down a 8 1/2 inch cock pops out and hits Levi In the face. He grabs the cock at the base and starts to put the head in his mouth. He trolls his tung around the tip earning moans from Jackson. He starts bobbing his head up and down hitting the back of his throat making him gag "fuck" Jackson said Levi began to bob again.

Levi with one of his hands pulls out his ragging 7 1/2 inch cock and starts to tug on it.

Jackson can't handle the sight of Schmitt pleasuring him self while ducking his cock he pulls Levi's head from his cock

He pulls off the rest of Levi's clothes and tells him to get on all fours in front of him Levi dose what he is told and got on his hands in knees in front of Jackson.

Levi can feel Jackson kneel between his legs and spread his ass cheeks. Jackson saw his delicious hole and said "damn you got a nice pretty pink hole it looks so tasty".

Jackson proceeded to start licking the hole earning loud moans from Levi. He darts his tongue in and out of his tight hole. Levi is a moaning mess he's sweating like crazy and loving the feeling Jackson tongue inside of him. He then feels Jackson insert a finger in and out of his hole making him start leaking pre cum.

Jackson stands up and starts rubbing is cock threw Levi's cheeks teasing his hole making Levi whimper and whine.

"Do you want daddy's cock baby?"

"Yes please fill me up daddy" Levi pleaded.

Jackson then lined up his cock at Levi's entrance and entered

Levi felt Jackson's huge cock fill him up slowly at the point he starts moaning again and loving every moment of it

Jackson picks up the pace with Levi's moans and starts to jerk Levi with his strokes.

"Jackson I'm going to c- ".

Levi then released his bilt up cum all over the bed sheets.

Jackson then after a few more strokes cums inside Levi making him moan loudly.

"God damn that's the best sex I've had in a while" Jackson said smirking.

Jackson cleans up and leaves the room with Levi sitting on the bed out of breath.