Part 3. Owen + jackson, Alex

Jackson's POV

I woke up alone and quickly checked my pager to see if I missed anything. I was paged 911 four times by Hunt. I got up and got dressed. I ran out of the on call room and started running towards the ER. I was stopped when I ran into Chief Hunt in the hallway. He pulled me into his office and started yelling.

"When you are paged, you answer it! You run!"

I stood there and stared at him. I didn't know what to do or how to fix it.

"How is the patient?" I asked with a look of embarrassment

"He died. He didn't make it" he responded.

"What? Chief I'm sorry" I pleaded.

"I didn't hear the page. Please, Chief Hunt. I'll make it up to you I promise".

"Oh and how are you going to do that" he responded.

"I'll do anything, Chief"

He walked towards me and grabbed my face with his right hand. He shook my head and then spit in my mouth. He then attacked my lips with his. I parted my lips, and he stuck his tongue in my mouth. He explored the inside of my mouth. He wasn't better than Derek, but he was a good kisser. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes.

"You're going to make it up to me" he commanded.

He then grabbed my head and shoved it down to his cock. He pushed my mouth against his dick, and I could feel how hard it was through his pants. I was running out of air and needed to take a breath, but he wouldn't let me move my mouth from his dick. Finally, he let me off to remove his pants, and I started panting as I caught my breath.

He bent down and kissed me hard as he grabbed my cock through my scrubs. I moaned, "Owen" as he started stroking me. He took his hand away and slapped me in the face.

"That's Chief Hunt. Now take my shirt off and lick me everywhere"

It just turned me on more when he took command. I stood up and ripped his shirt off. My mouth went straight to his nipple. I swirled my tongue around it and then bit the tip. I then moved to his other nipple. I gripped his pec hard and licked the tip of his nipple. He picked his arms up and shoved my head into his sweaty armpit. I started making out with his armpit, and it tasted fucking delicious. I moved to the other one and sucked on it as his armpit hair tickled my face.

I then moved up to his face and licked his jaw bone. He gripped my head and pulled me into a kiss. I slid my lips down his chest to his stomach and started licking his abs. I outlined his abs with my tongue and then slowly moved closer to his dick. I bit the waistband of his briefs and started pulling them down with my teeth. I brought my hands to his ass and ripped the briefs off. I squeezed his ass as I shoved his dick in my mouth. He started fucking my face. His dick was slamming against the back of my throat, and I moaned as he hit my gag reflex. He then pulled his dick out of my mouth and spun me around.

He ripped my shirt off and moved closer so that his dick was touching my ass through my scrubs. He kissed my shoulder and wrapped his arms around me and started playing with my nipples and abs. He seemed to really like my body because he started moaning as he was feeling me up. He then bent his knees and pulled my pants off. He gripped my ass through my scrubs and then smacked it. He pulled my briefs off and my bare ass was right in front of his face. He lifted my ass cheeks with his hands and started licking my ass like crazy. He then spread my cheeks and his tongue darted into my ass hole.

"Fuck" I moaned as he inserted his tongue deep into my hole.

He kept licking my hole as he added a finger. I kept moaning as he fucked me with his finger. He knew what he was fucking doing. He then pulled his fingers out of my ass. He turned his head around and went in between my legs. He lifted his head up into the area between my balls and my hole. He licked my scrotum and started chewing on it.