Part 4, Derek Matthew, Jackson

Jackson's POV

I woke up when Derek moved my hand into his pants. He guided my hand into stroking his dick. He noticed I was waking up and said, "Came back for more, Avery?" I started taking control and stroking his dick on my own.

"I think we need a good shower" he said seductively.

I got the hint and started getting up. He started running the water. I grabbed his head and pulled him in for a kiss while we waited for the water to heat up. I loved the feeling of his tongue. He reached his hands down and stuck his fingers in my ass. I moaned into his mouth and pushed him into the shower. I brought my head to his chest and licked all over his pecs. I then brought my tongue to his abs. I could lick him forever. I caught sight of his hard cock and remembered how good it felt in my mouth. I picked it up and shoved it all the way to the back of my throat. He moaned loudly.

"Fuck, Avery"

I continued bobbing my head up and down on his cock. My hands traveled to his ass and glided across his hole. I started fingering him, and he let out a loud moan. I pulled my mouth off his dick for the first time. I stood up and stared him in the eyes. The hot water was hitting my back and it turned me on even more. I pulled him in for a passionate kiss and then grabbed his cock.

"I need you to put this inside me right now. I need you to fuck me, Derek"

He picked me up, and I wrapped my legs around his waist. We started making out passionately. He lined his dick up with my ass and thrust it into me. He pounded into my ass, and our lips never separated. I felt so whole when his dick was inside me. I knew we were both getting close. He broke the kiss for a second.

"Cum with me, Jackson"

He grabbed my dick and rapidly stroked me. I could feel the intense pressure in my cock as I knew I was about to blow. Our lips connected again, and our tongues met. I released my load all over his chest and clenched my ass. This sent him over the edge, and he blew his load all inside of me. We both collapsed onto the bottom of the shower. I ate my cum off his chest, and then we made out passionately. I would have loved to do that all day, but it was time to go to the hospital. We both got dressed and left the house.

I stopped by the coffee shop on my way to the hospital and ran into April's fiancé, Mathew. After we got our coffees, we started talking as we walked in the same direction. Someone near us collapsed, and we both jumped to help. Matthew had to trach her in the field using a straw. I couldn't fucking believe him. That could have gone wrong in so many ways. We both quickly got the patient to the hospital. I scrubbed in to try to fix the mess that Mathew made. He didn't want to leave the patient so he sat in the OR for the whole surgery. Four hours later, we were finally done operating. I walked into an on call room, and Mathew followed shortly after.

"I had to do what I could to save her life! She couldn't breathe" He said.

"It was reckless, and it could have killed the patient" I responded.

There was an awkward silence for a little. I broke it when I said, "Wouldn't expect a virgin to be so risky". He looked embarrassed.

"I don't want to have sex with April" he said.

"What? Then why are you marrying her?"

He said nothing but walked closer to me. Our faces were inches apart, and I could feel his breath against my skin. Our foreheads touched, and both of our hearts started beating faster. I couldn't take the tension anymore. I moved my face in closer and started making out with him. I stuck my tongue into his mouth. He suddenly grabbed my ass and started kissing back hard. His tongue met mine, and his fingers slipped under my scrubs. He started rubbing my ass through my briefs, and his hands felt good. We started walking over to one of the beds, never letting our lips part. He was on top of me and started grinding his hard dick into mine. For a virgin, he was pretty damn sexy.