Derek + jackson (part.2)

Jackson's POV

After Alex left my room, I got dressed and headed to the hospital. I hoped things wouldn't become weird between us. That was a lot of fun though. I never thought I would ever sleep with a guy, but it felt good. I wanted more.

I was scrubbing in to go into a surgery. A guy jumped out of the side of a building that caught on fire and slammed his head on the ground. Somehow, he survived. His whole body was burned up and he had a bad brain bleed so I was scrubbing in with Dr. Shepherd. Dr. Sloan was letting me do the procedure solo since he had a rhinoplasty. While I was treating the burns, Dr. Shepherd was trying to stop the bleed. He looked hot when he was operating. Since Alex, I had started noticing the guys around me and really wanted more. After I finished with the left arm, I had to go around Dr. Shepherd to get to the patient's chest.

When I started moving, I had realized that I had gotten hard thinking about Dr. Shepherd. When I walked past him, my dick rubbed against his ass. I got scared that he was going to notice that I was hard and freak out, but he just pushed his ass further into me. I eventually got to the other side. I was hard for the whole surgery after that. It was the longest 4 hours I've ever had. It was hard to focus on skin flaps when I was distracted by Dr. Shepherd.

Finally, the surgery ended, and I went straight to the on-call room, hoping to sleep it off so that I didn't feel horny when I woke back up. A couple minutes later, Dr. Shepherd walked in. I rolled over and we made eye contact. Nobody said anything. He then took his shirt off, breaking the eye contact for only a second. My eyes drifted to his chest and stomach. Derek seemed to notice. "You like what you see?", he said. I didn't respond, hoping he would just go to sleep. Instead, he walked over to me. I shifted in the bed and the tent in my pants could be seen under the bed sheet. Derek ripped his pants off, wearing only briefs and confidently said, "Oh, you like what you see".

I couldn't keep it in anymore. I grabbed his cloth covered ass and pulled his dick close to my face. He could feel my breath against his cock. I brought my mouth to it and he let out a moan. He grabbed my head and pushed it towards his cock. "You want this so bad" he said. His briefs had become wet with my saliva. He pulled away and climbed onto the bed. He sat on top of me and grinded his dick into mine. Still grinding, he bent down and kissed me. We started passionately making out. Our tongues fought for dominance until I let him win. Our kiss broke when he pulled off my shirt.

"You're in good fucking shape, Avery" Derek said as he marveled at my body.

"Right back at you, Derek" I said as I groped his chest and touched his abs.

I pulled him back down and he started making out with my neck. He moved to my nipples and sucked on them until they were hard. He then picked up my arms and started licking my armpits. His tongue then drifted to my abs. I moaned as his tongue passed my belly button. He then started playing with the waist band of my pants. He pulled them down and now we were both in just our briefs.

He licked my cock through the briefs and then put my legs over his head to lick my hole. He lathered it up through the briefs and bit down on my ass cheeks. He then ripped my briefs off and licked up my length. When he reached the head, I let out a loud moan, and I could see him smirking. He then swallowed me whole, and I bucked my hips. He then started tonguing my asshole. He inserted his tongue in and out and then added a finger.

"Fuck" I moaned as he thrusted his finger in and out of my ass.

He pulled it out and started smacking my ass while he had his tongue inside me. I could not stop moaning. My ass was becoming red and he was still licking my hole. He came up for air and said, "You taste delicious". I stopped moaning and looked him in the eyes.

"Fuck me right now" I said.

He got up on his knees and rubbed the tip of his dick against my hole.

"How bad do you want this, Avery?"

I did not answer; I just kept panting.

He repeated, "Tell me how bad you want it"

"Fuck me, Derek! Fuck me now" I screamed

That was all he needed, and he slammed his dick inside of me. I moaned so loud someone must have heard me from outside the on call room, but I didn't care. He thrusted in and out of me. I moaned continuously. He bent down and licked my nipple while he continued to pound me in the ass. It was the hottest I had ever felt. I knew I wasn't going to be able to last long.

Derek pulled his dick out of me for a second and flipped me over so that I was on my knees. He slammed his dick back in me and started to increase the speed of his thrusts. He placed his chest against my back while continuing to fuck me. He reached his hand under me and squeezed my nipples. He then dragged his hands down my abs to my dick. He started jacking me off to the pace of his thrusts. His speed continued to increase until we were both moaning uncontrollably.

"I'm going to cum" I moaned as I felt like I was going to explode.

He started jerking my dick faster and bit down on shoulders. He then whispered in my ear, "Beg for my load"

"Fuck! Fill me up Derek. Cum in my ass and eat it out" I responded.

Derek now put great force into his thrusts and rubbed my dick even faster. I knew I was about blow. My ass clenched around his cock and cum started pouring out of my dick and onto the sheets. Derek then came in my ass moments later. He bent his head down and started drinking his cum out of my ass. He held it and came up to my face. Once I fully caught my breath, he kissed me and let me taste his cum. It was enough to get me horny again. He noticed I was hard and went down on my cock. He grasped my ass cheeks and shoved my cock down his throat. He then stuck his fingers in my ass while he deep-throated my dick. I blew again all in his mouth. He swallowed every last drop and then came to my face to kiss me.

He then laid next to me and decided to go to sleep. I lowered myself in the bed and slept with my head on his thigh, my face right next to the delicious smell of his meat. I fell asleep with my hand on his balls and my finger near his hole.