Owen + Riggs

FLASH BACK

Owen and Riggs were in Iraq together. They have been friends ever since. Owen has never really had a solid relationship until he met Riggs they weren't dating but everyone considered them dating. They flirt with each other all the time giving each other complement, kissing, hugging, and even sometimes even making out in public.

END OF FLASHBACK

Riggs moved to Seattle where Owen worked. Bailey had hired him because of his very impressive resume. All Owen could think about is his golden-colored abs with sweat dripping of him.

A few weeks after Riggs had come to Seattle Owen and Riggs were back to where they started. It was like no time had passed like their relationship was frozen in time. Owen invited Riggs to a run it would give Owen the chance to see Riggs shirtless after so long.

Owen and Riggs started their run at a normal running pace then they slowly they picked up the pace as they went farther into the run. Halfway down the trail, the two men took off their shirts. Riggs has some defined abs with a little hair on his chest and a glorious v line. Owen had a 6 pack from how much he worked out he has pale white skin with pink nipples which were hard. When Owen saw Riggs shirtless after so long he felt his underwear start to tighten Owen asked Riggs to go off the trail a little bit because he knows a longer route.

Owen lead Nathan farther into the woods Owen knew the words because he knew the area well enough to know how to get back. When they got to Owens spot he loved Owen put his lips to Riggs.

"Damn that's the kissing I missed" Riggs stated sexually

Owen reconnected his lips with Riggs. Their tounges started fighting for dominance. Riggs started to kiss Owen's neck and started to lick down to Owen's nipples giving both the pink numbs and good sucking Owen was moaning a lot Riggs started to lick farther and farther down the pale man's body. Riggs finally got to Owens waistband he grabbed the waistband of his black shorts and slowly pulled them down revealing a throbbing 8 1/2 inch cock trapped in thin black fabric throbbing for touch.

Riggs licked the length up and down while in the underwear Riggs pulled down the black fabric and let Owen's thick cock pop out. His cock bounced as it left the fabric. Riggs started sucking on Owens's balls they were very sweaty from the run they just had.

after sucking the other man's musky balls he put Owen's cock in his mouth and bobbed his head up and down as fast as he can.

"Turn around and bend over that tree so I can see your hole" Riggs demanded

Owen did as he was told. He put both his hands on the tree in front of him Riggs bent down in front of the ginger's hole. Riggs put his face in the gingers ass sliding his tongue up and down Owens's hole making him moan loud. While he was doing this he pulled his shorts and underwear down and started jerking off he then stood up spit on his and lobbed his 9-inch dick up and slid it in Owen's tight pink hole. He fucked Owen slow to fast after about 30 minutes he came inside Owen.