Link + nico

Link is a world renowned orthopedic surgeon. He graduated from med school with all A's and at the top of his class.

Link was a very good looking man and he knew it. He would always get complaints from ladies and sometimes men.

The truth is that link didn't really like labels when it came to his sexuality he wasn't gay he wasn't bi he was just link and he liked it that way.

After med school he didn't really know where he wanted to go but he did know that he wanted a fresh start with new friends with a better atmosphere. so he moved to Seattle where he became a person surgeon for the Seattle Mariners.

After about a year after working with Mariners he met Nico Kim a Asian doctor fresh off the scene. Nico was very skilled in ortho is was like this calling.

Link and Nico worked together for a few years before link got a job offer from Seattle grace hospital. It was for him to be chief of orthopedics it was a great opportunity he could not pass up and what was even better was that they also had an attending spot opened. Nico applied and got the job. Link could not wait to see what it had in store for them.

On the first day they had a bike wreck hey patient her arm had broken into 5 different places it was about a 10 hour surgery. Link and Nico talked while they scrubbed in

"So have anyone special in your life now a days?" Link asked.

"Not really I do have a person I want to fuck around with but I don't know if they are gay or not". Nico liked men and only link knew that not even his parent knew about it.

"Oh really whats his name" link asked curious.

"I think you know him" Nico playfully says.

"Oh really do I now what letter dose his name start with? Link asked playfully.

"It starts with a L and ends with a k" Nico said as he finished scrubbing and walked into the OR winking at link.

Link was shocked that it was him he had no idea but he felt the same way about Nico he really wanted to get a pice of that ass and he'll maybe he will let him get a piece of his ass.

The surgery was a really long one with link thinks about all the dirty things he wanted to do with Nico.

Link and Nico was scrubbing out when link said "meet in on call-room 3 in 10 minutes".

Link rushed out of the room and went to the on-call room Nico fallowed not far behind. As soon as they were both in the room Nico locked the door and started to kiss link .

"God I've wanted to taste you for so long Nico" link said passionately as he slipped his tongue in the Asian boys mouth.

Link threw his shirt off and removed Niko's good he had such a good body he had rock hard abs with a happy trial a little bit of chest hair but not much and a v line that made links mouth water.

Link pulled Niko down on the bed and started to suck on his nipples liking around it and nibbling here and there.

He then lifted nicos arms up and lick his armpits he had little hair but smelled musky. Link then licked down Nikos body licking his happy trial.

"Let's see what your packing" link says pulling down Nikos pants and underwear Nikos 7 inch tan cock pops out link loves the sight of this its big and girthy you could tell he hadn't shaved in a few weeks but link didn't care he needed Nikos cock in his mouth now.

He started but sucking on the tip of it and slowly bob his head up and down the shaft At this point Nico is a moaning mess he hadn't gotten head in 5 months and he really needed it link was good at it he was a pro.

Link stopped sucking his dick and started jerking him off while he asked

"Wanna taste daddy's cock?"

Niko agreed and got on his knees he pulled links pants and underwear a big 8 inch cock pops out and his Nikos chest he put the cock in his mouth and started bobbing up and down making link moan loud.

"God I can't wait to be inside you" link says as he looks a niko jerking his cock off

He then puts niko on his back with his legs up in the air and starts eat Nikos hairy hole He starts to add fingers to loosen him up

Link then lines his cock with Niko entrance and immediately starts pounding Nikos making him scream in pleasure he just watched him pound his hole for 30 minutes until link moaned and cumed inside him