Part 5. Jackosn, Mark, Alex, and Derek

Jackson's POV

Alex was already scrubbed in when I got to the OR. The patient was a kid so he was assisting me in surgery. The scrub nurse gave me a scalpel, and I made an incision. I started working on the cleft palette while Alex observed. After 3 hours passed, Alex pulled his hand away from the patient. I didn't think much of it and just kept operating. He slid his hand over to my ass and started rubbing it. I got nervous that someone would see, but there was no one in the gallery, and the table blocked his hand from being seen by the scrub nurse. I knew it was bad to be getting hard during surgery, but I only had about fifteen minutes left. Alex continued tracing my ass with his fingers. He squeezed tightly onto my left ass cheek. His finger then moved to the center of my ass, and he traced along my crack. As his finger passed my hole, I almost let out a moan but caught myself before anyone could tell. I brought my focus back to the patient. I was close to completing the surgery when Alex slipped his hand under my scrubs and briefs and rubbed my bare ass. His hand felt warm against my skin. He brought his finger towards my hole and started to rub it. I started coughing trying to cover up my moan. He inserted his finger into my hole, and I moaned loudly. The scrub nurse looked at me weirdly, but I just looked back down at the patient and finished operating. His finger was still inside of me when I finished closing up the patient. He finally pulled it out, and we both left the OR.

We both started walking quickly to an on call room. Alex kissed me passionately before we entered the room. Our lips never broke as we opened the door and felt each other up. We heard someone rustle in their bed, and we looked over.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" said Derek who caught us both by surprise.

We both froze, staring at Derek.

"You can't get enough, Avery" he said.

Derek walked towards us slowly and started taking off his shirt. By the time he reached us, he was standing in only briefs. He looked at both of us and traced our bodies with his eyes. He then pushed Alex into the wall and started passionately kissing him. He grabbed onto his dick and stroked it rapidly. Watching them make out was so fucking hot, but I started to feel a little jealous. I got the feeling that was Derek's intentions. I put my hand in my pants and started stroking my cock as I watched them. Derek pulled Alex's scrubs off, leaving them both in briefs. Derek brought his hand back to Alex's dick and rubbed it through the briefs. He started licking Alex's neck and then traveled to his chest. Derek's tongue glided across Alex's nipples before he brought it to his stomach. He started licking and kissing Alex's abs while continuing to stroke his dick. I was really fucking horny now, but I wanted Derek doing that to me. Derek moved his tongue down to Alex's cock and licked it up through the briefs. Alex's dick had now become rock hard, and he started moaning a lot. Derek's tongue was making him go crazy. Alex put his hands behind Derek's head and pushed him further against his cock. Derek wrapped his hands around Alex and gripped the waistband of his briefs. Within seconds, Derek had ripped off the briefs. He put Alex's entire cock right into his mouth. He sucked him off for a while before he came up for a kiss. Derek and Alex made out passionately as my jealousy increased. Derek and Alex finally broke their kiss.

"Time for my dick to get sucked" Derek said.

Alex looked like he was about to bend down and grab Derek's dick when I jumped over and put my mouth right on it. Derek moaned when my mouth hit his briefs. I wanted his cock in my mouth now. Not Alex's. Derek pulled his pants off and laid his back down on a bed. I climbed on top of him and kissed both sides of his jaw. I pulled away and then looked him in the eyes. I pulled him in for a kiss and let his tongue drift into my mouth. I then traveled down his body. When I reached his briefs, they were already wet with my saliva. I pulled them down off his legs and stood on my knees admiring Derek's body. I placed my hands on his meaty thighs and gripped them tightly as I slid them up and closer to his cock. I started bringing my head closer down. Once my hands had reached the base of his cock, I positioned his dick towards my mouth. My lips made contact with the head of his dick, I swirled it in my mouth. My tongue passed over the slit. Derek was panting now. I then engulfed all of Derek's cock into my mouth. He moaned at the sensation. I pulled my head away and then licked up the side of his length. When I got to the top, I deep throated him again. I started bobbing my head up and down when Alex, who had been jacking off to us, pulled my scrubs off my ass. Alex licked his finger before shoving it into my ass. He started thrusting it in and out while his tongue started traveling all over my ass. He licked over both of my ass cheeks before pulling his finger out to shove his tongue in. I started moaning into Derek's dick. Alex was giving me an amazing rim job, and Derek's dick felt so good in my mouth. I was in heaven. We stayed like this for a couple minutes until the door opened.