Jackson + Mark (part. 2)

TIME SKIP 2 WEEKS
—————————————————
It's been two weeks since Jackson had sex with Alex in the attending's lounge. Jackson can't get over the rush he feels when has sex in public the high he gets from almost being caught turns him on
More than actually having sex.

Mark comes back from New York today he has been there for a little over a month he picked up some cases to help out one of his exes who is a fetal surgeon/ob-gyn . Jackson is picking him up from the airport whenever Mark texts him when he gets close.

Jackson was a little bit nervous because he never told Sloan about his encounter with Alex in the attending's lounge. He didn't think that it was important because he'll mark was gone for almost a month Jackson had to get off somehow whole mark was gone.

3 HOURS LATER
—————————————-
Jackson got a text from Sloan saying he was about 10 minutes away from reaching the airport so Jackson started to get dressed. Jackson picked out a long sleeve black shirt a pair of tight American eagle that fit his ass and dick like a glove and a black pair of sweat pants to Match he put on his shoes and went to go pick up mark.

Jackson was nervous the whole drive up to the airport not because of the thing with Alex but about how horny Mark would be when he picked him up.

Jackson parked his car in a nearby parking spot and went to wait for Mark. After about 10 minutes he saw him he had shaved and looked decent. Mark saw Jackson and walked to him. When he got to Jackson he pulled Jackson into a hug and said

"I missed your sexy ass come and give me head in the bathroom now!"

After mark stopped hugging Jackson he started walking to the bathrooms he and Jackson entered and waited for Everyone to leave. When everyone left mark went and locked the door. He then moved towards Jackson and immediately put his tongue in the younger boy's mouth. Mark being this horny turned Jackson on more and more. After they made out for a few minutes mark said

"God I can't do this anymore I need your hot wet lips around my throbbing cock"

Mark pushed Jackson on his knees and started undoing his belt and buttons on his pants. He then unzipped the zipper and with one swift move pulled his pants and underwear down.

A hard 10-inch cock sprung out when mark removed it from the cloth Jackson loved how thick and girthy it was. Jackson also loves how his balls hang below the monster cock and the musky smell that came from them.

Jackson then swallowed and took the cock in his hand and place the head in his mouth swirling his tongue around it while jerking mark off.

"Fuck Jackson that feels so good," Mark says as Jackson is starting to bob his head up and down Sloan's cock.

Mark then grabs Jackson by the hair and face fucks him. Mark loves the sounds that come from Jackson when he gags on his cock.

After Sloan stops face fucking Jackson Jackson gets a steady pace again making Mark moan every time he goes up down the shaft.

"Fuck Jackson I'm close" Mark moans

Jackson hearing him goes all the way down the cock taking all of it down his throat. Mark then cum moans loudly as he released 7 ropes of cum into Jackson's throat.

Jackson then swallows marks cum and stands up and waits for mark to put in cock back in his pants and they go to the car.

Jackson and mark buckle their seat belts and Jackson starts driving out of the airport. Mark requested they go the scenic route to his house. Jackson didn't really care which way they went. The scenic route was about an extra 10-minute drive but it's worth it because of how gorgeous it is but that's not why mark wanted to go the scenic route.

Mark moved his hand over to Jackson's crotch and grabbed his soft cock through his sweat pants. Jackson had a pretty decent size soft cock about 5 inches. Jackson's eyes almost went out of his head when he felt mark grab his cock when he was driving. Mark started to stroke Jackson's soft cock up and down through his sweat pants feeling Jackson grow in his hand. Mark then unbuckled his seat belt scooted closer to Jackson and pulled down Jackson's sweat pants and underwear just to the point Jackson's cock came out.

Jackson had an 8 1/2 gorgeous light black cock had a little bit of black pubes on top of it. Mark bend down and started sucking Jackson's cock. Jackson had never gotten road-head before but he loved the feeling of it. Jackson moved one hand off the wheel and the other still driving. With the freehand Jackson grabbed onto Mark's hair and pushed mark all the way down making Mark gag. That sent Jackson over the edge he let all of his Cum go down the back of marks throat.

"Damn your really good at that" Jackson said out of breath

"Damn right" mark said confidently.

Mark sat back up buckling his seat belt. They have finally reached Mark's house. Jackson unbuckled his seatbelt and got out of the car. He and Mark went straight inside leaving Marks's luggage in the car.

mark and Jackson entered the house and shut the door

"Come take a shower with me," Mark said while he took off his shirt and started undoing his belt

He then took off his pants and underwear leaving his clothes in the living room as he entered the bathroom. Jackson did the same and entered the bathroom.

God Marks body was so amazing Jackson thought to himself as he entered the bathroom. Mark had a six-pack with big biceps an amazing v line and of course a huge cock. Jackson entered the shower.

He was in front of mark. Jackson had an amazing ass Mark thought to himself as he started to jack himself to full hardness. Jackson saw this and decided to tease mark. He started to bend over and grab his toes giving mark a full view of his slightly hairy tight pink hole.

This sent mark crazy he grabbed Jackson's hips and arched his back. Jackson put both his hands on the shower wall as mark arched his back. Mark then got on his knees and used his hands to spread Jackson's asscheeks. Mark started licking Jackson's hole making Jackson moan loud. Mark really knew what he was doing with tongue Jackson thought as mark was tongue fucking his asshole.

Mark then licked his finger and inserted it into Jackson's tight hole making Jackson squirm.

Mark got up and turned Jackson to where his hands were on the sliding glass doors to the shower. Mark then started to tease Jackson by fucking Jackson cheeks and teasing Jackson's entrance with the tip of his cock making Jackson whine. Mark then slammed into Jackson making him and Jackson scream in pleasure. Mark started fucking Jackson so hard that he shaking the glass doors to the shower.

"Fuck Jackson I'm about to cum!" Mark said as he released his load into Avery.

At the same time mark came in Jackson Jackson came all over the glass doors

Mark got on his knees and started to lick his cum out of Jackson's hole sending chills up Jackson's spine he then gets up and licks the cum off the doors.

"damn Avery you taste so good," Mark said making Jackson smile

The two then got into bed cuddled and fell asleep