Part 3, jackson derek and mark

Jackson's POV

I woke up with my eyes glued to Derek's dick and my hand on his balls. He was still passed out. I admired the length of his flaccid dick. He had made me feel things I didn't even know I could feel, and I loved it. As my stubble scraped against his thigh, I started to get hard again. I moved my head down and licked the tip of his dick. I started massaging his balls. He was still asleep, but he started to get hard. I put the head of his dick in my mouth and swirled my tongue around it. I then fit his whole dick into my mouth and he let out a quiet moan in his sleep. I moved down to his ass and started licking his hole. His ass tasted fucking delicious. I stuck my tongue all the way inside of his hole. He let out another small moan but was still passed out. After I licked and tongued his hole for another five minutes, I got up on my knees and placed my dick near his entrance. I rubbed the tip of my dick around his hole until I desperately needed to be in him. I slammed my dick into him.

"Ohhh fuck" Derek moaned as he began coming out of his sleep.

I started thrusting hard into him while I felt up his chest and stomach. I slammed into him hard and he screamed "Oh fuck, Jackson!", letting me know I had hit his spot. He was fully awake now and was moaning like crazy. I kept thrusting into him and my dick was hitting the right spot every time. We were both moaning loudly until the door crept open.

I tried to look over to see who was walking into the on call room, but I couldn't pull my eyes away from Derek. It seemed like he couldn't either.

"What the fuck am I seeing?" said Mark

I recognized the voice immediately. It made me even hotter thinking that my teacher was watching me fuck his best friend. I expected him to freak out, but he didn't leave. Instead, he ripped his shirt off. Derek and I both broke eye contact and turned to stare at Mark's amazing body. Mark lowered his pants, and we could clearly see a tent through his briefs. I continued my thrusts into Derek as Mark started walking closer. His dick was inches away from Derek's face. Mark ripped his briefs off, and his dick bounced up and hit Derek's face. Derek put Mark's balls in his mouth and licked them up. Mark took his cock and shoved it into Derek's mouth. Derek was moaning like crazy onto Mark's dick as I started thrusting more quickly. Mark brought his face close to mine and started making out with me. He stuck his tongue in my throat, and we explored each other's mouths as I kept fucking Derek.

Mark then broke the kiss and moved down to Derek's dick. They were in 69 position while I was fucking Derek. Derek's moaning was muffled by Mark's cock. Derek couldn't control himself anymore as his dick was being sucked by Mark, and his ass was being pounded by my cock. Derek screamed and came into Mark's mouth. Mark brought it up to my mouth and fed me Derek's cum. It tasted delicious.

Mark moved his head towards Derek's face, and I pulled out of Derek's ass. Derek was still panting when Mark attacked him with his lips. I was still on my knees behind them. I spit onto Mark's asshole and then brought my head to it. I liked his hole and started fingering him. He moaned into Derek's mouth as they kept feeling each other up. Mark moved to Derek's neck and started giving him hickies as he played with his nipples. I moved up and aligned my dick with mark's asshole. I slammed into him and Mark screamed.

"Fuck Avery!"

I smacked his ass and continued pounding into him. Derek wrapped his legs around Mark, and it was clear that his dick was hard again. Mark was moaning my name into Derek's mouth and it only made me hornier. We were both getting close. Mark pulled his mouth away from Derek and got up on his knees. I continued fucking him while he turned his head and pulled me into a kiss. He pulled away for a second and locked eyes with me.

He moaned, "I'm going to cum"

Derek sat up and put his face in front of Mark's dick. I slammed my lips into Mark's again, and he moaned loudly into my mouth as he let out his load all over Derek's face. Derek licked all of the cum he could reach on his face. Mark collapsed on top of him and licked whatever was left on Derek's face.

I pulled out of Mark and smacked his ass. I stroked my dick hard and moaned like crazy. I came all over Mark's back. My panting started to slow down. I bent down and started licking my cum off his back. It filled up in my mouth. I leaned over Mark and locked lips with Derek. He drank all of my cum out of my mouth. Mark started to get up and get dressed. He grabbed his cock before he left and seductively said, "Till next time". He closed the door and left Derek and I naked on the bed. I bent down and started kissing him again. I grinded my dick into his cock, and the friction started to make us both hard again.

I got up and then sat on his face. His tongue went right into my hole, and I started moaning. I bent down and started stroking his cock. I stuck it in my mouth and loved tasting his meat again. He started to smack my ass as he thrusted his tongue in and out of my hole. I turned around and kissed his neck. I then grabbed his dick and aligned it with my hole. I sat down on his cock and moaned loudly. I started bouncing up and down on it. He put his hands on my waist and started thrusting his hips up into my ass. His dick was hitting me in the perfect spot as he increased his speed. He then took one hand off my waist and started stroking my cock. I moaned uncontrollably and came all over him. Some got in his mouth, but most of it landed on his chest. He thrusted into me one more time and filled me with his cum. I bent down and kissed him passionately. I then collapsed on the side of him.

He got dressed and left the on call room to go into surgery. I never wanted someone as much as I wanted Derek. Everything about him got me horny. My mind drifted off as I thought about him, and I passed out naked in the bed.