2

(I DONT FEEL LIKE WRITING 2000+ WORDS SO IT WILL ONLY BE 1000 OR SOMETHING THIS TIME)

"Hey kaccan." The electric blond looked up at the boy who was starinng him down.
bakugo then bent down and grabbed the boys leg and began dragging him.

"KIRI." He begged the redhead who smiled while staring at him.

"KIRI PLEASE."

he waved at the blond who was now dramatically (fake) crying.

As bakugo dragged kaminari down the hall, the bright blond held up both middle fingers as he was dragged.

"Are you dragging me to your evil layer so you can torture the shit out of me?"

Kaminari asked.

"No dumbass, im dragging you to the common room."

The electric blond sighed in relief and continued to lay in the floor.

As they reached the common room some of the classmates in there stared at the two.

"He bakugo, why are they staring at me."

"Maybe because your being dragged on the floor and fucking GIVING ME THE DAMN BIRDS." He yelled.

"Oh, oopsies."

Bakugo looked back at the boy, dropping his foot and walking into the kitchen. Just as he was about to get up, he found himself being pounced on by two fogures.
"KAMI YOUR NOT DEAD!"

The boy laughed. "Is that a happy statement or sad statement?"

"Bitch why on earth would that be a sad statement."mina said jumping on the blond.

"Oi pinky your gonna suffocate him and he'll actualy be dead." A loud voice shouted from the kitchen.

The two laughed and helped kaminari up.

"Lets play some video games!"

(TS)

"NO, NONONONONO. KAMINARI HOW LONG HAVE YOU PLAYED VIDEO GAMES!?"

"If you wish to beat me, then train for another one million years."

"LET ME TRY." The obnoxious blond shouted, pushing kirishima out of the way and grabbing the controller.

"You can try bakugo, but you wont win."

"I ALWAYS WIN DURACELL." He laughed, pressing start.

"What ever you say."

The game started and the two began playing. "Im gonna crush you pikachu, youll never see it happen." Bakugo growled.

Kaminari laughed and hit the square on the controller.

"See if you can dodge this!" The electeic blond shouted, as the button had set off an attack.

"HAHAA, I DODGED IT DUNCE FACE"

The two contenued to bicker about the game until kaminari seen a black thing with 8 legs run across the floor, and specifically over to bakugo.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT." Bakugo dropped his controller, looking at the ground.

The bug ran out from under the couch and over bakugoes bare feet. The whole common room witnessed bakugo jumping a full 6ft up in the air.

"ITS A DAMN SPIDER GET IT THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!!"

Kminari looked at the spider that had stopped moving and was now chilling on the floor. He looked back up at bakugo who was giving him a stare of 'i swear to god if you do'. So, he bent down and picked up the spider who crawled around his palm. Bakugo on the other hand was screaming bloody murder while the whole common room was trying not to laugh, or, others looking confused as they probably didnt see what had happend.

"EWW WHAT THE HELL WHY DID YOU PICK IT UP."

"pFTTT, BAKUGO COME DOWN ITS JUST A SPIDER!" kirishima yelled, laughing until he fell to the groud.

"YEAH A PRETTY BIG ASS FUCKING SPIDER." He took the pillow from off the couch and held it infront of himself, trying to shoo denki away.

"Aww k'mon bakubro! It just wants a friend!" Kaminari wheezed.

"ILL BE 6FT UNDER THE GROUND BEFORE ILL BEFRIEND THAT BITCH."

Denki was about to speak but the door was kicked open.

*POW*

// im so fucking sorry this chapter is literal shit, it makes no sence but i wanted to make a chapter so i wouldn't keep you guys waiting LMFAO, anyways back to the chapter//

(TS)

Denki sat in his room, staring at a blank wall. It had been a full week sence school started and tomorrow was Saturday. He was knocked out of his thoughts when his phone rang. Without hesitation, or, cheking who the number was, he answered.

"Hello?"

"Denki."

His eyes widened at the voice, he had his mask fallen.

"M-mother! Could i assist you of anything."

"I need you home, your father has gone to America to do his fucking job and i need something to play with while hes gone." She said, whispering the last few parts.

"Y-you need me to come home for the weekend..?"

"Isnt that what i said." The harsh voice echoed in denkis head.

"Y-yes ill be there, just let me pack my st-"

"YOU dont need your things sweety, you have clothes here and what a waste of time it would be to go out of your way packing things, i need you here in 20, and if your late there will be consequences."

"I- yes mother, i wont be late." He said.

And with that, she hung up. Leaving denki setting on his bed. His eyes grew blurry, with all honesty he didnt have any clue about what was happening. The feeling he felt made his heart ache and his chest tighten.
He had the urge to scream or say anything, though he'd never felt liket his before, he'd never felt the urge to tell someone like he does now. Hes delt with it for 16 years, why now, why now must he feel this way.

Though he was oblivious to the small whimpers escaping his mouth and the wet, salty tears falling on the floor. He hadn't even noticed himself struggling to breath, or even gripping at his throat.

"F-fuck.." he muttered, standing up and wobbling over to his closet.

He grabbed a black hoodie and sweat pants, sliding them on. He walked over to the door, about to exit his dorm until he was interrupted by a loud bang on the door.

"DUNCE FACE FUCKING OPEN UP!"

He slowly opened the door, staring at bakugo with a blank face.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Woah- listen ive only known you for a week but what happend to your bubbly attitude."

Denki quickly slid a smile on his face. "Nothing! Im just tired i was up last night studdying." He made an exuse.

"Studying..? For what test."

"U-uh, I need to go." He rushed passed the blond only to be stopped by his hood being yanked back.

"At 9pm? And why the hell do you look like you've been crying for hours, are you okay?"

"Aww you care?" Kaminari tried to change the subject but the blond only looked at him blankly.

"Dont change the subject dumbass."

Kaminari sighed. "I.. need to go, my mom needs me and i dont want to disappoint her more than i already have."

"What-" bakugo got cut off by the boy pushing passed him and running off...

______________________________________
I KNOW IT WAS SHORT but i tried to make it less cringy- tbh i realy didnt know what to do for this ond so i just made up randome things, starting from this chapter will be more touchy subjects and it will be more graphical. i WILL put a trigger warning.