12

!!WARNING!!
_______________________

Hospitals

Needles

Negative thoughts

Talk of suicide attempt

Mention of abuse, sexual abuse, and mental abuse

Mention of drugs and alcohol

_______________________

|Kirishimas POV|

I sat down in the common room. Not many people were down there, especially the members of the bakusquad. After kaminari had done that to himself, everyone just stayed in their dorms.

After Iida called the ambulance he immediately called aizawa too. Even he was shocked that the class clown, the joy to the majority of class 1-A, the one who had "no worries in the world" tried to kill himself.

Back to the present, i was on my way to check up on bakugo. This attempt didn't affect everyone els as much as it did him.

Though aizawa kept in contact with the hospital and they said he was stable enough for visitors.

I made to to bakugos dorm and knocked on the door, i didn't hear much from the inside but a faint "go away." I sighed.

"Hey bakugo, its kririshima. I want to check on you can you please let me come in. I also have some news about kaminari..?" I asked. I heard shuffling from the inside and then the door opened. He had eyebags under his eyes and they were red like he was crying for a week straight. I walked in and sat down on his bed.

"So, whats the news?" He demanded.

"Aizawa has been keeping in contact with the hospital, they said kami was stable enough for visitors-"

"Realy!?" His eyes widened.

"U-uh, yeah?" I replied.

He jumped up. "Can we go!?" He looked like he was about to start cryinf again.

"I mean, whos here to tell us we can't?" I smiled. He, for the first time ive ever seen him, wore a big smile. He grabbed random clothes and ran into his bathroom. I just smirked and messed around on my phone.

He came out in a black hoodie and mom jeans. He picked up his stuff and nearly dragged me out of the room. We walked to the common room, some looking at us with concern. I jusy waved them off and contenued to walk.

Once we walked outside, the cold, winter wind hit my face like a punch. We walked- we ran all the way down to the ER, though i was being pulled more than "i walked myself".

Once we walked in, i cringed at the sour smell of the hospital. The lady at the counter looked up.

"How may i help you?" She asked.

"Denki kaminari, is he open for visits?" Bakugo asked, anxiously. The lady looked down at her computer.

"His room number is 304, and he'll be open for visitors in 10 minutes. You can just wait in the waiting room though." She offered. I could see the impatient look bakugo gave off. We walked into the waiting room and sat down in the uncomfortable chaires.

I noticed bakugo tapping his foot.

"Hey, bro, hes gonna be fine. We have.." i checked the time. "Six more minutes until we can go see him." I said. Though nothing about his look changed.