9

!!!WARNING!!!
___________________

⚠️Rape⚠️
____________________

|Kaminari POV|

I felt hands all over me.. Every time I struggled, something about the chains appearance changed every time. Wether it be the size or feature. I screamed through the cloth covering my mouth. But.. they only kept going.

Beating me, touching me. They did anything they wanted and weak little me just sat there not doing anything. I had eventually gaven up on trying to free myself, my throat was hoarse from screaming and I was being saueezed by the chaines. I had cried until I had no more tears left afterwards. My legs were numb, I felt as if I couldnt walk at all. All I felt was pain, nothing els.

"Now, that wasn't so bad?" He said, putting back on his belt.

I looked up with no emotion at all, saring him in his evil eyes.

He gave me a creepy grin, letting me lose of his quirk. I fell to the floor, fealing all the pain rush back up my body. My collarbone was covered in purple splotches and bight marks, along with my thighs. They both left, the bathroom door slaming shut.

I reached for my clothes, sliding them back on as if I wasn't in pain. Grabbing my phone from my pocket, it was 2:40. School was about to end, I didn't have any purpose going back to class, so, I walked back to my original dorm. Shutting the door behind me and falling straight onto the floor. I couldn't tell which pain hurt worse at the moment. My body was too numb.

'The light seemes to bright.. maybe I should close my eyes.' I thought, my head ached as the light became brighter and brighter. Then suddenly, it all went black...

|Bakugo POV|

After I got dressed for training. I walked back out, pissed.

I knew I shouldn't be jealous, but I am.. Im jealous that Kami has a stronger relationship with kirishima than me..

"DAMNIT!" I punched the wall.

"Jeez, whats up your ass this morning?" Sero asked from behind me. I hadn't even noticed he was out here.

"Nunia, thats whats up my ass." I spoke with attitude.

"Whats nunia?" He laughed.

"Nunia daMN BUSINESS!" I screamed, my veins almost popping out of my head.

I was about to scream at him once more but the teachers and rest of the class came waddling out.

I huffed and walked away. I noticed that kaminari was no where to be found. Though hes the one who always stays in longer, so he should be here soon.

"Okay class, today we'll be sparing. Pick a partner and get on with it, you have 30 minutes." Sensei spoke, zipping back up his yellow sleeping bag.

I looked around to see everyone teaming up. "Hey bakubro!"

I sighed.

"Wanna spar!?" He jumped up and down excitedly. With his big goofy smile.

"Sure. Why not?"

He giggled. Getting into hid fighting stance.

"Oh your going to get beat you damn rock." I smirked. He looked scared for a second but then toughened up. "Oh yeah? I don't believe you."

"YOU WANNA SEE IT HAPPEN TOU DAMN ROCK JUST WATCH AND SEE."

(TS)

Its been 28 minutes and kaminari still hasn't showed up, but what pissed me off is that im the only one who noticed..

I walked up to sensei. "Im going to the bathroom." I said, and walked off. Not even waiting for his permission.

I walked onto the school hallways, kaminqri wasnt in the locker room nore the bathrooms. I just had to check the bathrooms in the school and then maybe the dorms?

I began walking towards the bathrooms, it didn't seems like anyome was in there. So, i opened the door to only see random chaines on the ground?

I sighed.

"Now to go to the dormitory.." i groaned. Slowly walking to the dorms.

I figured he'd probably go to his original dorm instead of mine, because he thinks everyrhinf is weird.  Though, i checked mine anyway. I checked the bathroom, and the bed. He wasn't there. So i headed over to his original dorm, slowly opening the door, and walked in. I didn't see anything out of place, that was until i tripped over something on the floor. I looked down, about to curse the object out until i noticed it was denki passed out on the floor.

"Holy shit man.. if you were feeling dizzy you could have just told sensei.." i bent down, picking him up ans bringing him to my dorm. Laying him down on the bed like any usual person would do. I sighed, once more.

'He looks like he just got hit by a tornado, whys his hair so messy and his clothes raged?' I thought.

I sat down on my phone, waiting for him to wake up...

______________________________________

GOOD NIGHT/MORNING/EVENING GUYS, GALS, AND NONBINARY PALS.