6

(Kaminaris pov) ⚠️mention of abuse, SH and yelling⚠️

"What?" I questioned.

"You dont think Im that stupid do you?" He repeats himself. I stare, confused as to what he means.

"What do you mean?"

"DAMNIT, STOP PLAYING STUPID KAMINARI BOTH ME AND YOU KNOW YOU WERE LYING BACK THERE!" He scolded. I was taken aback by his outburst, I felt my lip beggin to tremble aswell did my hands.

"Im fine, I-I didn't lie, I was nervous and I sound like Im lying when Im nervous!" My words trembled as they were spoken. I pulled my hands up to my chest, trying to stop them from shaking. His yelling reminded me to much of my parents fighting when I was younger.

I flinched as he walked up to me and yanked my hands from my chest, holding them tightly as I tried to free myself.

He looked at my hands and then my face, that was bowed, blocking him from seeing my face at all.

"P-please let go of my hands, its starting to hurt." I spoke, trying to speak normal but it didnt go as planned.

"not until you admit you were lying!" He shook me by my wrists as he yelled. I let out a small sob and he immediately loosened his grip.

He reached for my sleeve and pulled it up to reveal a quickly forming bruise of a hand around my wrist and many scars.

"I-"

"How did i never notice this." He spoke to himself, looking at the bruise and then the scars, that some formed words.

"Come on." He lightly grabbed me by my shoulder and pushed me onto the bed, pulling out an aid kit from his drawer, and then grabbing bandages.

While he was doing that, I was busy wiping the tears from out of my eyes, mentaly scolding myself for being so weak.

"Im sorry." I apologized.

"Hey." I looked up from the bed and was eye to eye with bakugo. "Dont apologise, and your not fucking weak dumbass, you could be stronger than rockman if you tried."

"Rockman?" I snorted at the silly nickname. I seen a small smile on his face, but he would just doubt it if I pointed it out.

He bent down and began to bandage my wrists just enough to cover most of the injuries. "You stay here, im going to go get you soem food. You look like your strving." But before I could protest he had already walked out of the door.

I waited patiently, fidling with my hands as I sat on the bed. Inreached in my pocket for my phone but to much surprise, I pulled out the exact glass piece from a week ago..

I glared at the object until I heard the door creak open. I shoved the piece of glass back into my pocket and looked up as if nothing had ever happened. Bakugo, who was holding a bowl of what looked like soup, came through the door with an unusually calm face.

Walking over to me, he sat the bowl down on his night stand and reached for a rag that hung on his drawer handle. Without facing me, he gave me the bowl.

"You can eather eat this on your own or i can force feed you." He then looked at me seriously, the calmness was completely gone.

I was startled, i glanced down at the bowl in my hands and stared. I honestly didnt know what to do. I was so hungry but wasn't at the same time. I would feel ashamed of myself if I even ate on bite, though I know I need it. I cant bring myself to do it.

If looks could kill, the one bakugo was giving me would've killed me less that 5 minutes ago.

I flinched when i felt a hand olace itslef on my shoulder.
"Just eat five bites, we'll work up the scale until you fan eat a full meal alright?" He spoke softly.

I nodded, not even knowing what i was getting myself into.

He took the spoon full of soup and raised it up to my mouth. I hesitated at first but i hadn't made it atleast two spoons before i had started bawling my eyes out.

Afterwards i was embarrassed of myself, i had made a big fit over eating a damn bowl of soup for no reason. I wiped my eyes one last time before feeling a huge amount of exhaustion come over me. I was to the point where I couldn't even force myself to keep my head up, i felt myself beginning to fall into the quiet void and i didnt stop it from happening, but, if would have if i had remembered whos bed i was in.

_____________

YALL IL SO SORRY THAT WAS A LONG ASS BREAK. SOME SHIT CAME UP AND I FORGOT ABOUT WATTPAD EVEN BEING A THING- ANYWAYS how was yalls Halloween? And sorry for the short chapter, its late for me and im tired asf💀❤