The Beginning?

I spent 4 hours making this chapter, probably no one is going to see this.

Tommy's 3rd Person PoV(?)

It was Finally over, The Dream SMP Finale was over. Everybody we're saying their goodbye's on their own ways in Tommy's Stream, the chat was going wild and spamming anything they could think of.

'POG'

'E'

'Have a good vacation y'all!'

'o7'

and many more, all the SMP members we're showered with love and support from the chat. It felt great to be praised for their hard work of acting, He still remembered when it all began. 

When it was all peaceful till he was invited and made chaos, his discs', the pet war, Ponk's lemon tree, the l'manburg war. It all happened in a flash, time really does flies so fast huh?

After saying all our last goodbye's, Tommy Ended his stream. It was also getting pretty late, Tommy turned around to see all of the SMP members all sated around the Huge bonfire in which Sapnap made. Dream looked like he regretted his decision on having Sapnap make the bonfire. He walked up to Ranboo, Sam, Tubbo and Philza who we're just talking about on what they're going to do tomorrow since all of this is over. He opened his mouth a bit to say something until, "Techno! Can you go and hunt for some food? Sapnap and George ate most of them, we're running" Phil shouted, catching the pink hair boy's attention "Bruhhhh we just cooked those food like 5 minutes ago?!" Techno whined but still went out to hunt for more food.

Tommy snickered to himself and so did the rest, Dream was wheezing like a tea kettle once again. Probably from a joke Wilbur made... Again, George and Sapnap are blaming(more like fighting) each other on who ate most of the food.  After a few minutes, techno came back bloody as fuck and cooked the meat he got from the animals he massacared.

(Also the bonfire looks like this)

A/N: At this point, I can't think of any ideas to go on

A/N: At this point, I can't think of any ideas to go on. But I ain't giving up right now cuz I just started this shit of a book. >:/ 

~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~❤~

3rd person PoV

"Hey Tommy, what do you think of having a vacation to another world? Like, All of us?" Ranboo asked confidently, "What kind of world though? There's fucking tons of them out there, what happens if the people on that world are fucking hostile to us and starts killing us? Not that I oppose on the idea though."  Tommy said rather fast. It made Ranboo a bit sad but what Tommy said was true, 'What if there hostile to us?' Ranboo thought, Tubbo shouted at them cheerfully "Maybe the world can be like, a huge one where we can freely 'venture in? Oh! And maybe a-" "Okay okay tubbo, we get it." Phil cut Tubbo mid sentence while Sam was thinking about what Ranboo said.

"I mean, we could ask all of them of what they think of the idea? Maybe just announce it on our communicator, I'm sure a lot of them will give you an answer right?" Sam said, "Well, yeah but... What if they hate the idea?" "I'm sure they'll like the idea mate, some of us has spent most of their lives for more than 7 or 8 months here on the SMP. So I think they'll like the idea of going to another world for vacation." Phil added, no one spoke for a few seconds. Ranboo sighed, as he was about to type on the communicator, Tommy already announced it.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

Annnddd I'll leave it here for now, though I will be making another chapter after this one. There are so much plot and plot twists I could think of but can't do anything about it, I'll be on my way and make the new chapter :D

Genshin Impact characters might be in the next chapter byeee

Words: 669