Separated

Ah yes, another upload.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Eret looked in all directions, spotting none of the smp members which worries him. Did he get teleported in a different world? 'Where are the others? But it can't be, does this mean I'm gonna be stuck here forever?' and many more unanswered questions swirl in his head, "May I ask who you are?" The stranger asked Eret, Eret jumped a little as he noticed the stranger was still here. They had blue hair, blue eyes and an eye patch, not gonna lie they look stunning. "I'm Eret, if I'll be honest. You look stunning." Eret said as he respectfuly bow.

"Ahaha, no need to bow down to me Mr. Eret. Oh, I forgot to intruduce myself! I'm Kaeya, The Cavalry Captain, very pleased to meet you and welcome to Monstadt!" Kaeya greeted, "Thank you for the greeting, but have you seen 6'1 man with a green hoodie with blonde hair or a 5'8 with a blue shirt or-" "Woah woah woah, calm down. No need to rush. What exactly happened?" He cut off Eret, as he was about to say something. A very loud screech can be heard miles away, and it was fucking Tommy.

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Yeah, pretty short chapter but at least I uploaded one :'D