Woof

Ah yes, were switching PoV's.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

I walked backwards from the portal only to trip and fall as the portal closed itself in front of me, now my back hurts. I stood up and looked around, I was in a dark forest filled with dead trees. Great.

There were some weird looking berries with hooks on them, are those even berries? Walking around the woods for 12 minutes that felt like hours. I found a path going up the a cliff, deciding to follow the path up. On top of the cliff looks like a large ruin battle arena that's been through a lot and no one bothers to rebuild it, although it looked fucking awesome.

Walking to the middle of the arena, there was a large wolf-like design on it. What is that supposed to mean? is this where wolf packs here fight to the death to see whose stronger that the other? Or is this actually an Arena? Forget about that, gotta find the others. This place just feels weird, feels like something or someone is staring at me. Ready to attack.

Out of fucking nowhere, a huge wolf spawned infront of me. A REALLY HUGE WOLF. And shit you not, it's as tall as Bad. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" before it could even say anything, i screamed and ran for my life.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this was a short chapter, school work got in the way.