Where It All Began

The plot and plot twists had left my mind, I should've made this chapter yesterday when I had fresh ideas.

Do you guys have any plot ideas? I need some back-up imagination, I promise I'll credit you guys :D

Also, the picture(screenshot) above is not mine. It belongs to GomiiDd on youtube, go check them out!

Probably no ships

Heya this is me 5 hours after I made this, i don't know what to do with life anymore.

 _~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

<Tommyinnit> ey guysss what do you think of going to another world for vacation?

<Skeppy> Where?

<Techno> is it a place where i can kill orphans?

<Quackity> what the fuck

<BadBoyHalo> LANGUAGE 

<Wilbur_soot> I  think it's a good idea child

<Tommyinnit> FUCK YOU IM NOT A CHILD

"FUCK YOU BITCH!" Tommy shouted at Wil, "LANGUAGE TOMMY!!" Bad shouted back at Tommy. And now they're fighting...

<Dream> I think Its an interesting idea

<Tommyinnit> REALLY

<Technoblade> shut up child

<Tommyinnit> I AM NOT A FUCKING CHILD

Let's just say, it didn't end up well.

Just kidding lol.

~~ But let us magically time skip (☞゚ヮ゚)☞~~

It was almost midnight but none of them didn't care, All of them just gathered in one area and started suggesting on which world they would go for vacation.

"Attack on Titan?"

"We're gonna die after we get there, Sapnap."

"No we're not gonna die! I'm sure we'll survive, right?"

"Dumbasses, how 'bout min- oh wait..."

"What the fuck man, anyways I think we should go to Roblox and annoy some kids mann!"

"LANGUAGE QUACKITY!"

"We are not going there if all we do is annoy Roblox players Quackity."

"Oh! How's WoW? People say that it's a pretty cool MMORPG."

"Tubbo, we're not going to a fucking MMORPG game to role play when we are taking a FUCKING BREAK ON ROLE PLAYING!"

"Aww :("

"LANGUAGE TOMMY"

So at this point, I just remembered that the Genshin Impact Inazuma update wasn't released until July 21 but the Dream smp Season 4(?) ended at January 21, 2021. Uhhhh let's just ignore that and imagine the Inazuma update release was on January 21 😂

"How about Genshin Impact? I heard that it has an Inazuma update, It's an adventure game and a story game kinda like MCSM(Minecraft Story Mode) but you're free to explore the whole map and kill Hilichurls!" George said collectedly and Dream just nodded, what a simp.

"What the hell is a 'Hilichurl' George?" Quackity asked 'nicely', "Oh, a Hilichurl is like a Primitive humanoid monsters that can be found all across Genshin Impact. Most of the people there had already given up on trying to communicate with the hilichurls, and believing that they are monsters simply incapable of  communication." Skeppy replied (and yes, I took this of the genshin impact wiki) as Bad and George nodded.

After bickering for almost 2 hours, they all agreed to go to Genshin Impact for vacation.

-

It was already 3am and Ranboo can't sleep, he was still in thought of what will happen to their 'well-deserved vacation'. 'What'll happen if we die and don't respawn? What will happen if we accidentally kill the innocent? What'll happen if we- if we get caught up in something we don't want to get into?' Ranboo thought to himself as if he was trying to predict something.

I also just recently found out that Bad and Skeppy played Geshin Impact lol also removed some sentences on the description. 

-meanwhile in Teyvat-

Gorou and Kujou stood on opposite sides with their armies aligned behind them, "So, you are the only one here? hm... I thought I might get to met your grand strategist." Kujou said disappointedly as the resistaces' Grant Strategist did not come to battle. "But soon, the resistance WILL fall. They are no match for the might of the Shogun's Army... Her schemes mean nothing now." She said confidently, Kujou said "We have already rooted out those behind the resistance. All those who have dishonored the Almighty Shougun will be punished" confidently yet again as if she was a Queen punishing people who have rebelled her. 

Gorou frowned "I ahve faith in her Excellency, and in the  soldiers of the resistance." Gorou said with hope,  "The vision hunt Decree is a brutal injustice. Our resistance has only just begun!" He yelled with emotions. Kujou looked directly into his eyes with dissapointment as she closed her eyes and puff. "... It is futile, there is one other thing. I'm sure you've seen the recent arrest warrants. I'm sure that the blond traveler is somewhere among your forces now." "I'll make you a deal. hand him over to us, and you'll buy yourself some time. A respite from the bloodshed would be advantageous to both sides, will it not?" She said coldly to the so-called 'enemy'. 

Gorou was angered by this "So that's why you brought reinforcements, just to getー" "HE is of great;s importance to the Almighty Shogun." Kujou cut him off harshly, "But the way I see it, he is expendable to the resistance." she said mockingly. And the word 'expendable' triggers Gorou.

P.S. I'm just trying my best to make this a good as I can, now it's just like they're bickering qwq.

"That's where you're wrong ー he means just as much to us. As the member of the resistance. I'll never surrender him to you." He yelled with anger.

Okay, I am getting tired of writing this hell of a scene. Go watch the video above. Like- Half of the words from this chapter is from Gorou and Kujou's sceneー

After arguing for so long, and the 'Fight for Honor'.

The REAL fight has begun.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Finally I finished it :')

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, i'll be going to sleep now byee

Word count: 935