I just had the Urge to put it here...

This isn't an actual chapter, but just something I've been thinking to myself. The thought that life is cruel because One day, everything we do will become a memory of the past. A memory that we could remember, either happy, sad, angry, scared and other emotions.

And we are able to tell to our young ones of everything we've been through, some of the amazing stories that we can tell them. Like, content creators like PewDiePie, Mrbeast, and more big youtubers. Imagine them somewhere on their 30s, 40s or 50s. Imagine them just remembering of everything they've been through, the memories they have created with their friends, and just think "Wow, we've been through so much and made so many memories."

so much that we could just cry and wished we could have those old times back, the old times where we we're so young. And now that the future we once had is behind us, we have to look forward and make our new future. It's either we make a path for ourselves and others to follow or follow a path, it's our choice. Be you.

Sorry if you have to read my depressed sleep deprived chapter, my mood is affecting me and my health.

I'm scared to publish this but, oh well.