Eret

Sorry for not uploading a chapter, I've been busy with my schoolwork. it's just the 2nd day and FUCKING HELL I already have 4 schoolwork I haven't done, thankfully all the subjects were easy except for math.

P.S. I'm doing this while on online class

The picture above is not mine.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Most of the members woke up at dawn as they were going to travel to the world of 'Teyvat', Niki and Philza can be seen in the kitchen preparing food for the members and lunch when they get there. Everyone woke up, one after another. "Techno, wake up we're gonna be left out!" Tommy whined whilst trying pull the blood god out of bed, even though Techno was awake he didn't want to deal with bullshit today.

"Just leave me alone Tommy, I'll get out of bed soon-" "Let's go Techno you'll probably be able to kill some animals or something haha" Techno trailed before Phil just yanked him out of bed chuckling like an old man.

After some time, everyone was outside waiting to get teleported to another world, they had they're backpacks, their tents in the tent bag(yeah that doesn't make ANY SENSE AT ALL), etc. They were all ready to go, they were ready.

"Do you think we'll find interesting people on that world?" 

"I really hope not, social anxiety."  

"POG" 

"I don't think I'll last long-" 

"Don't worry Ranboo, Were going to camp somewhere peaceful" 

"If there's wolves there, do you think we can tame one?"

"Hopefully not"

As DreamXD opened up the portal, everyone stopped chattering and their attention went to the portal "Let's go, it won't be open for too long because someone might see us." DreamXD explained and went into the portal. "See ya on the other side bitches!" Tommy shouted as he jump into the portal backwards. Phil sighed "If he breaks his spine I'm not dealing with it." walking in the portal without hesitation.

All of them went in the portal, the last one to go in was Eret. He wanted to bring his bi flag with him. Feeling nervous, he sighed and closed his eyes as he went into the portal.

As he went in, Eret opened his pupiless white eyes. And he was falling. Wait... "FUCK IM FALLING!!" Eret panicked, he was almost near the ground. Thankfully he had a water bucket and landed safely. He looked around and saw almost everyone is there, some of the members didn't follow the others. They wanted to stay for their own reasons. He wished he could turn back now but a decision is a decision and he regretted it so much.

He pulled out a water bucket he was getting closer and closer to the ground. As Eret was going to mlg down, he saw a person popped out of nowhere. 'Where the fuck did they come from?' Eret asked himself, but it didn't matter anyway because he's already on land standing like nothing ever happened. 

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

This is where I realized that Ill the pov's might change without a single warning, I like it :>

But Ill leave it here for now, I still have 2 online classes to attend to. High school sucks

Goodbye :)