Live on.

"Technoblade never dies."

Thank you technoblade, for giving us the best memories that we could never forget. You were a legend, a king and a god all together.

May you rest in peace and reincarnate as The Blade, Alex.

Your fan/supporter,
    zerocomma.

This chapter is going to be about technoblade reflecting on his past, the supposed chapter that should've been Technoblade having a moment of peace -- is now a chapter for reflecting on his past. Enjoy this short chapter.

 Enjoy this short chapter

-

Techno was laying down on the grass, surrounded by the vast of plains, birds flying and singing freely. He was free.

The half-piglin looks up the sky, oh how his eyes reflected sadness. He remembered his times with his friends, how him and Phil once tried to conquer SMP Earth, or how he and Tommy bickered around like they were brothers, or how he battled Dream and won.

He smiled at the memories, Techno knew he made people smile with his humor and personality. He shed a single tear, he wanted to go back but he knows he can't. The damage had been done.

Techno stood up, his cape rustling, and walked down the plains.

It was time to move on and start over again, to become a new king, to become a new person, to become a legend. It was time.