ao3 is down

I was reading a fluffy genshin fic then ao3 went down😭 

Here's some stories that I recommend reading in Wattpad:

1. Summoning America By DrDoritosMD

 - An Ongoing story inspired by Nihonkoku Shoukan, it has a well-written plot in my opinion. Instead of Japan being isekai'd, it's the US. Who could've thought?

2. Tinman by Fire-Redhead  (complete)

 - A transformers fanfic that takes place in the movieverse, Where Ironhide is assigned to be Lennox's family guardian. But in turns of events, The Decepticons -led by starscream- has a dastardly plan to destroy something he cherishes the most.

3. Vivid (BoyxBoy) {Pipe Dream: Book I} by MonochromeBlue (complete)

 - This one is actually one of my favotites and I can't describe just how much I fell in love with this! But I'm gonna warn you, this story is very long. It's also a BL story.

"Ever since an event known as the Disaster, monsters and mayhem rule the world. There are those lucky enough to live inside the Fence, while those who don't, are treated little better than the beasts that they fear." - Story Description.

4. Lucid (BoyxBoy) {Pipe Dream: Book II} by MonochromeBlue

 - Second part of Vivid and is still Ongoing, I had to stop reading since school punched me in the face with many school work.

"There are some dreams that you wish were reality and some pieces of reality you desperately wish to be a dream. But we cannot undo the things that have been done. They can sometimes be fixed, changed and even forgotten. But then there are some things that cannot be fixed. That cannot be changed. And most certainly should never be forgotten." - Story description.

That's all that I found interesting in my Library, have a good reading! <3