PART 3

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

Time skip:

(one week after you said yes to your father's decision)

It was the day that you and junkook were going to meet for the first time ............face to face .

you were scared and excited to meet the boy you had a crush on...
you were lost in your thought that the boy you admired was gonna be your wedded husband in few days ...

You got up early in the morning and you took a long bath ......

You were given a peach colour dress by your mom which had low puff sleeves and a netbelt.....

You were  waiting  in your room as you got a call to come downstairs to the drawing room

You were waiting in your room as you got a call to come downstairs to the drawing room.......!!
.
.

You took slow steps easing out your nervousness breathing slowly ...

As you reached the stairs which connected to the living room,

you could see everyone peacefully seated downstairs .

chills travelled your body as your eyes went straight to jungkook ,who was sitting in the chair near his parents....

he was wearing a tight black shirt rolled up to his sleeves with a matte shade pants.his long hair resting sideways making him look fly as hell.

You were snapped back to your senses by your fathers voice ....!!

" ladies and gentlemen, my beautiful daughter.."

he looked right up at the stairs where i was standing still.

Everyone was looking at you and you felt really awkward and shy.
your dress slided with everystep that you took as you climbed down the stairs.

you could feel jungkooks gaze looking at you ,his eyes travelling and checking you out............

you could feel jungkooks gaze looking at you ,his eyes  travelling and checking you out

You joined the guests present there and was seated next to jungkook.
you were trembling sitting there but jungkook was sitting there relaxed .
.
.

You both didnt talk to each other nor didnt try to make an attempt.
you both just answered to the wedding planner when they asked you the preferences.
There was nothing but utter silence between you two .
you finally decided to make the attempt to talk to him first.
When you were going to speak up tilting your head towards the side where he was sitting his phone rang and suddenly he took his phone from his pocket....!!

you saw a tattooed figure as the display of the phone call he was receiving..

He stood up from his seat and said,

" plz excuse me,i really need to go somewhere important ,plz proceed the necessary actions,im fine with anything you all seem fit"..

his dad nodded at him and jungkook quickly walked towards the door. you hoped that he would turn and look at you but he walked straight without turning and he left the house.

You sat there with his parents and your family till everything was decided.that day passed like that and you were constantly thinking about jungkook and cringing on the fact that you both didnt even speak a word to each other.

Days passed with the preparation for the wedding .....................