PART 10

🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻🔻

His eyes were gleaming with thirst looking at you head to toe.....

You noticed that his clothes were wet and it made you confused!!

touching the doorknob he came inside and without turning he slowly closed the door behind him without taking his eyes off you.
he shut the door close with a harsh thud and his hands slowly went towards the latch and he intimidatingly locked with a lustful smirk .....
his expression again changed into an evil smile as he slowly started unbottoning his shirt one by one.

you gulped down in distress seeing him do this .he took off his wet shirt and threw it down on the floor....

His chiseled abs gleamed through the wetness . His body radiated strength and a very strong physique!! **

he slowly started walking towards you unzipping his pants.....

.
.
.
You slowly took steps back as he was coming towards u with a dark gaze ,
his eyes still traveling every inch of your body giving you a shiver down your spine and goosebumps on your skin.

he grabbed you by your waist ,picked you up and put you on his shoulders , he locked his hands around your knees and you were unable to move as you were hanging upside down from his shoulders.
you were struggling to let go off his tight grip but you were too weak to defend his massive strength.

He threw you on the bed before you could even blink.you landed on your back with a bounce.
you were trembling like anything .
........
He hovered over your quivering figure and you tried to crawl back away but he came crawling over you ,he grabbed you by your legs and pulled you down holding around your ankle making you slide towards him.

He took hold of both your hands and pinned it on the bed using his one hand leaving you unable to move.

" jungkook...what are you ...doi...."

before you could speak any further he smashed his lips onto yours dominating you,kissing you roughly***
you didnt kiss him back and tried your utmost not to give him access.he sucked your lower lip intensely and bit your lip hard giving you a cut which started bleeding !

You shrieked and let out a moan which truly came out of pain ,not pleasure.
he ignored you as he did this just to gain access and enter into your mouth with his luscious tongue.

he grabbed you tight pulling you close and ripped open your dress from behind and threw it on the floor ,
which left you half naked in front of him as you were not wearing anything inside other than your white lacey panties .

you tried to push him but this made him more furious ,he added more strength and completely locked you leaving you powerless to move in any way and you were unable to ressist him at all...... ##

His eyes were sinful and you could totally tell that he was taking some sort of anger out on you.
Your heart was beating nonstop by all the twist and turns.your soul felt like being strangled as he looked at you with an intimidating fixed stare and started sucking and biting you all over your body leaving dark purple marks....

You could hardly catch your breath and you used all the force you could use but he didnt let go of you, it was of no use trying to defend him and now you had no choice but to give in .....

someway you were turning him on with your resistance and he was getting harder by each second as his erection grew.

it was inevitable for him to control anymore that he slid his two fingers into your panties and took it off in a go along your thighs to your foot throwing it away!**

He lifted up your legs and locked it wrapping them around his waist in a matter of time.
he was enjoying your Submissiveness under him...

He thrusted into you soo hard making you feel like he was tearing you up inside, the foreign sensation of intense pain down your womanhood made you scream in pain and you gave out a loud moan ~

".............Aaaaahh"

In no time jungkook's palm covered your mouth trapping your moans inside.
...........

it was your first time and this was not at all how you imagined it to be.

He took away his hand which was covering your mouth and now gripped it on the top rail of the headboard of the bed .....
you moved your hand to your mouth and bit your wrist due to the irrevocable
pain##

he fastened his pace making you shut your eyes as you couldn't hold it anymore , he didnt even give you the time to adjust to his length.

He groaned in your ears as he was thrusting you harder.
he now held your throat with his right hand and suddenly let off your legs which was wrapped around his waist .

Jungkook was thrusting into you so hard and you were in a position where he was grabbing on to your neck and lifting you up from the bed .

you were in a treacherous state and out of balance you tried to hold on to the sides of his waist but you were slipping away because of his wet core which now was sweating too....

With a few more thrusts and his dick twitching inside you about to come ...
jungkook suddenly pulled out breathing heavily and fell right next to you on the bed ,comming....

After catching his own breath
he got up again grabbing you by the nape of your neck with one hand and the other holding both of ur hands stretching it to your back locking it to your spine
......

"happy wedding kitten ,hope you got the taste of being my wife"

he said with a mocking tone and smirked...