PART 20

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

................
......
...
..
.
.
.

Without knocking or calling out his name you pulled open the door vehemently and traipsed into his room .......

he was standing near the washroom wall block ...
exposing his torso and wrapped in a white bath towel ,
preparing for a shower....

His hair was a tangled mess from whatever the filth he was doing with taehyung in the cellar

His body was bruised galactically in purples and reds with love bites from his so called beloved corrupt boyfriend....

And his bare body was suffused with tinges of burgundy wine globules adhered to his body contours.........

This affirmed how much respite and merriment he was having downstairs..

He remained ire and scowled!!at your sudden entry into his room without a notice or even a formal knock on the door!!

you walked towards him with wailing eyes .... *

**Outbursted with outrage and resentment you smacked your hands sturdily slapping him in the face **#

his face turned towards the side to your sudden action causing his cheek burn red...**

Like blazes, he quickly took hold of your hands !!!
but you broke the grip immediately around your wrist and locked hold of both his hands instead!!!!

He scoffed !!!
~at you and grinned as if he was looking down on you ...!!

you pushed him towards the wall just next to where he was standing....!!

loosing a slight balance due to sudden thud from you,,
he inclined his back resting on the wall, looking at you with his eyebrows raised.! As if he was just clowning you again...
with a smirk permanently plastered on his face...

He was just about to curse or taunt , that you suddenly cut him off .....!!!

~raising your voice !##above your lungs*
It was the loudest you could ever be !!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"how could you !!!......
make a fool out of me.......... #
and ruin my life like this !!!##
you **#"
~u asked cursing him under your breath.

"what the*# are you.....!talking about ?"
~he growled back at you with his voice raised above yours."

"Are you serious right now!!! Like...!you really dont know?!!
i saw you! pressing your damn lips......against another man,.....
i saw every damn thing you were just upto few minutes ago,,,,
i also know!!*that you were with him !! All these days ,!!!! "
~you added with a raging tone.