PART 23

▪️▪️▪️▪️▪️

  "  J-jungkook "

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nothing came as a reply from his mouth instead he only let out a loud whimper as he stood up in his place......

He turned and looked at you with hooded eyes full tears staring right jnto your soul ...
.
.
.

His mouth almost trembling as he curled his lips biting it trying to control his mewls..

You knew something had gone overboard or else why would his soul be this splintered...!?!?

"Im sorryy......
If i made you uncomfortable ....!
I-ii.... Just wanted to make sure if you are... Mmhuh....
no!..humm pardon... Im ... !¿
i just couldn't stand seeing you this shattered..!!!
I know !im a nobody ,,
to even indulge but.....! "
~you stuttered almost tearing up.

You were cutt of swiftly as he placed his fingers on your lips stopping you from faltering your concerns...... !

"Y/n....calm down please...!!
Im..im really really sorry...
its all my fault .!!
All mine ,!!!!!!!
i shouldn't have runied your life.., Im a terrible  vile person*! "
~he started whining  out in his deepened crackled voice....

Your eyes widened as you didnt expect him to react this way........

"What?...!!!
Jungkook ......i-i dint mean to make you feel worse ....im sorry if i am the reason for you being in this situation.... !!
Im the biggest mistake that has ever happened to you... I admit that.. !
I know ,!even my shadow is a nuisance to you,...
ill just leave you alone,,,if you want me to!
Please stop crying.... !
If you really want me to give up the dream of being  your wife ; that you would love me someday ......!
ill just hide my self away ,,,from your sight !!!
if you really are this disturbed !!because of me trying to hold in here... I - i dont want that... Please jungkook please..!! "
~you spoke as you ended up bawling into loads of tears...

"Y/n !!!!
please ...please !please.!!....
Oh God!!what have i done...!?!?
Are you really blamming yourself after all the torture  and desecration!I've done to you ??all these time..???...
I totally ruined you life,,,,
i forced you on bed.......*#
I bruised you physically and mentally and you are trying to comforting me leaving all that behind...
How selfless you are right now huh..!!Even after i used you for my selfish needs... ???
Im evil y/n you dint deserve all this torment.....
Forgive me please y/n..!!!! "
~Jungkook let out in extreme distress.

"Jungkook!!!what are you blabbering..huh!
P'lease calm down ....
I beg you !!!!
i just cant take it........I dont know#!?
i just cant see you like this.....
I dont know?!!why my heart longs for you this austere .....so much esrnestly..!!!
you know? you were mhmmm my college crush...someone i adored too much for the person you are.....for eveything you are..........!!
and silly me who thought i deserved you as my husband*!!!
And that someday you'll accept me as your wife...!! "
~*u said scoffing putting out a dolorous chuckle contrasting the tears rolling down your cheeks.