PART 11

(i know you are tired reading the last part ...... Soft pats on head)
.........
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A tear rolled down your eyes ,
He reeked of alcohol when he spoke .

He got up and grabbed his shirt and blazer from the floor...

Jungkook then looked at you , a mess he made **........

Your withered naked figure covered with purple and red marks, bruised swollen lips, tangled hair locks with all the power astrayed even to get up from the white bed which  now looked  patched with the devoured and mangled red rose petals

Your withered naked figure covered with purple and red marks, bruised swollen lips, tangled hair locks with all the power astrayed even to get up from the white bed which now looked patched with the devoured and mangled red rose petals .

He then left the room shutting the door with a loud bang!!
..
........

You burst into a load of tears and was feeling miserable about everything that happened to you.

You were immersed in thoughts...
about why jungkook was treating you this way and the reason why he was doing this to you .

You cried all night and dozed off of tiredness.
..
.
.

~the next morning;

You woke up interrupted by the lightrays of the sun coming through the curtains.

You felt soar down there, you were aching all over

You felt soar down there, you were aching all over...... You felt a hissing pain over the cut on your lower lip ....

Flashbacks of lastnight made your heart profoundly heavy ,he took your virginity but the memory of it was gonna ache your heart for too long...

you were about to tear up and covered your face on the pillow,

You stretched raised your hand having gazing on to the princess cut diamond ring which bounded you to him through marriage and thought how it meant nothing to him and the extend of it being meaningless!!

You were questioning the choices you made and understood that jungkook totally hated you by the way he treated you last night....

You tried to get up gathering all your strength with your body parts stringent with pain all over...

you got up anyway to wash up , you covered yourself with the blanket as your torn dress lay on the floor ##

just looking at it gave you glimpses of last night again which made you turn away avoiding to look at it.

While you were taking the shower you noticed all purple marks he bit out on your body ..

you got out of the shower and wrapped yourself in a towel as you didnt know where the bathrobes were and as you entered the room jungkook was sitting on the bed with a teasy smile on his face
.
.
.
he was wearing a black tshirt and a light blue straight jeans.his hair was slicked back making him look even more evil but hot.

he stood up as soon as he saw you and you were feeling like you were gonna have a panic attack

he stood up as soon as he saw you and you were feeling like you were gonna have a panic attack ...................
(Silent loud screams)
.
.
.

He slowly walked towards you and pulled you between the door and him . He was looking straight into your eyes but you looked down as you knew you would pass out if you looked at him , series from last night played nonstop in your mind....

he placed his left hand on the door and his other hand teased the rolled in part of the towel you wrapped around your body with a smirk.

" im going out to meet some of my friends and ill only be back when i feel so , got it?.... Soo if your family or mine calls up to check on us...im here okay???"
~he said with a threatning tone and a poker face.

you nodded yes out of frustration.

" good..."
**he pressed his fingers on your lips ....
and then moved away pushing you to the side and then he opened the door and left shutting it close.....

You sighed in relief as he left and you fell into the bed curling up thinking what to do .......

We all know where junkook went right??
Taehyungs house obviously!!!!!

To be continued...................
Please do vote, comment and let me know if you like it💜