PART 24

🚫

........

............

.................

He was savoring every inch of your already swollen red pulpy lips...
As wet sloppy smooch noises echoed relentless all the way to your room .......

He gently pushed open the door without giving the fervor kiss a break ......

now he was sipping  and sucking through your beut jawline ...
while you ruffled his luxuriant dark hair and gave him more ingress to your neck line......

You both were kissing each other  desperately as your lips were
inflamed blood red, stinging already ...

He licked your lips without entering your mouth but his tongue poking your smooth swollen lips already making you mewl to the sensation ......

"Aaahmmm...mmmh...Jungkook.. !"

"yes sweetness!please let me make you mine...... I want you...
mhhmmmmmmm mmuuha...hmmmmmm

I wanna hold you...closer from now on... Just let me be your man.. Uhmm.."

~He mumbled onto your lips in between the mushy kisses....
before glaring at you ,filled with so much desire as he  traced his fingers over your lipss......

"I wanna relish  those flavourful plumb lips even more love....... "
~he said fondling your velvety lips with his thumb.

You hid your face on his chest clutching on to his collars again, as you didn't know how to react to the way he was treating you now...
'Your cheeks blushed a pink of rose cotton candies......!

He chuckled to the sheepish state you were already in.....
As this was just the beginning to your love story.....

You thought of him to go directly to the bed,!!

instead he walked straight towards the glass cubicle for a shower.......... !

Your eyes widened as you didn't see this coming...!!!

You looked at him with coy eyes but didn't let out a word as you felt bashful and hesitant...

Placing you down he grabbed your wrist and pulled you towards his brawn chest...
and commenced peppering pouty pecks over your finger tips along your gorgeous mellow  hands......

your comely skin spiked up with minuscule goosebumps..
everytime he placed an open wet kiss over you  bare beauteous hand..moving towards  your bonny shoulders.....

He slid his svelte  fingers around the satin smooth strap wrapping you in your thin robe loosening it a bit...
as he let the fabric slide of your shoulder exposing your irresistible upper part only covered by the thin bralette now ,

the robe fell on the bath floor leaving you in your thin pretty undergarments...

You bit your silk lips before shutting your eyes close as you felt almost embarassed being half naked in front of him......