|𝓘𝓷𝓳𝓾𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓭|

~Chapter 2~

Injured Bird

"AH-!"

    You lifted your arms over your face as you heard glass shatter and sharp edges dig into your arm. You sharply winced as you lowered your arms down to look at them. Small pieces of glass were wedged into your skin as blood poured from the wounds, but overall it wasn't too bad you could easily patch things up.
    You looked up at your windshield and gasped. A massive object, around the size of a bird, had crashed through the windshield leaving a massive hole with tons of cracks surrounding it...and a...abnormal liquid stained some of the glass...not blood...but a blue liquid, the same shade of blue as those crystals you found earlier..
    Before you could look down to find out what the heck crashes into your windshield you realized you weren't paying attention and were about to drive right into the sidewalk "OH CRAP-!" You quickly slammed your foot on the breaks causing the car to come to a sharp halt.
    You took sharp breaths in and out as you gripped onto the wheel like your life depended on it.."Oh my god...." You mumbled as you put your hand on your chest, trying your best to calm down..Guess today was a little more special than you originally thought...Well, guess it's time to see the culprit of this attack..
    You slowly turned over to the passenger's seat, waiting to see an absolute blood bath...but..it wasn't what you expected..there sitting in a puddle of light blue liquid..was a small grey mangled humanoid form, it had these sort of plane like wings coming out of it's back, one looking like it was torn almost completely off most likely due to the crash. It also had several wounds where the blue liquid oozed out...why was this thing so...familiar?..
    You decided you would have to get a better look at the creature before you could identify what it was. You slowly lowered your hand down to the form, hesitant to touch it but you knew the creature from somewhere and had to get a better look at it. You laid your finger gently on the form and shivered...it was so cold...and..it felt like metal...You slowly moved the figure to where it was on its back and gasped...it's face was long, had these vents on the sides of its face,...and that long red spike on its forehead...you finally figured out this mysterious creature.."Starscream..."
    You pulled your hand away from the mini transformer as you stared at him in shock "This..this can't be real!" You yelled at yourself as you continued to stare at Starscream. Starscream didn't seem to react to your reaction..in fact his eyes were completely shut and when you moved him earlier..he was completely limp...oh my god..Is he DEAD?!
    You yelped as another crackle of lightning rang into your ears and rain poured through the massive hole in your windshield. What are you going to do?..you can't just leave him on the road to die! He's been through so much and now he's here..at your mercy...and doesn't even know it...
    You looked down the road and saw your apartment building wasn't too far, a simple walking distance. You looked back down at Starscream..however he got here..for whatever reason he is possibly alive and bleeding to death right in your passenger seat...you knew one thing..You had to help him.
    You dashed your hand into your bag and grabbed out your bandages that you packed this morning. You looked down at your bleeding arms and down at Starscream, he's far more injured. I have to wrap him up first. You slowly reached both hands down to Starscream with a sigh "Here goes nothing..."
    You laid one hand down next to him while the other you used to carefully, gently, and slowly nudge the little seeker into your hand. Once he was secured into your hand you couldn't help but stare at him...he was so...small...the size of your hand to be exact...Everything about him was just so..beautiful...
    You quickly snapped out of your thoughts "Not the time (Y/N) he's literally dying!" You exclaimed at yourself..a bit too loudly causing you to cover your mouth and look down at the seeker. Starscream simply just let out a groan, his face twitching slightly before he went limp once more. Hearing his groan made a lot of your anxiety extinguish..at least he's still alive..
    You set Starscream onto your lap as you started wrapping bandages around his wounds, being gentle with every limb you had to lift to get the bandage around it. Once you had gotten to his wing, you looked around the car to see where the other half could've gone. You didn't see it anywhere so it was either torn off while he was in the air or it tore off when he landed in the car and it must've fallen between the seats...great...
    You decided you would just wrap a bandage around the rip so no more Energon would pour out. Once you have confirmed he was fully bandaged up you smiled at the seeker. He looked like a mummy with all the bandages on him..now I have to get back home...
    After quickly bandaging yourself up as well you glanced over at your completely soaked dashboard with a sigh..without him getting wet or too cold..out of nowhere an idea popped into your mind. You opened up the glove box and pulled out a bunch of plastic wrapped hand towels. The ones you would get at car washes and would forget about once you find a place to put them, good thing you kept them.
    You unwrapped two of the towels and wrapped up the small Cybertronian to where his body was completely covered but his head was still peaking out so he could breathe...wait do Cybertronians even breathe? You can't remember at the moment but it's better safe than sorry.
    You held Starscream close to your chest as you jumped out of your car, grabbing the bag full of crystals and your own, as you began speed walking down to your apartment so you didn't slip and fall.
    During your walk you would glance down at Starscream who remained asleep in your grasp, groaning lightly if you jolted him too much..poor thing..how am you even going to take care of him? He clearly can't be wandering around all alone especially in a neighborhood like this..he can't even fly either not without his wing! You'll need to look for it in the car later...
    Once you get to your apartment you carefully open the door and walk inside, dropping the bags by the door. You let out a shaky sigh as you close the door and look down at Starscream "Okay..." You approach the couch against the wall as you lay Starscream gently on one of the cushions. He seemed to relax a bit as his wings-or wing-lifted up slightly and poked out from the towels..so cute..
    You turned your attention away from Starscream and onto the grocery bag that held the crystals..so...if Starscream is here then...You walked over
to the bag and picked it up, looking at the blue crystals inside "This might be Energon..."
    You walked into the kitchen of your apartment, putting the bag on the counter as you pulled out a small container...if it is Energon...Starscream Is sure going to need it..You scooped a handful of Energon crystals and put it in before glancing over at the blender "Hmm..maybe not the best idea.." You said as you turned your attention over to a drawer.
    You opened it and pulled out a potato masher, this should be a lot safer..You looked down at the crystals you have placed in the plastic container and started pounding the crusher on the crystals, in an attempt to make them liquid..
    Surprisingly the Energon made its way into a liquid rather quickly as the container was quickly filled with a glowing bright blue liquid. You stared at the liquid with Awe...it was so pretty...and very bright..so bright you had to look away to keep yourself from going blind.

'You should drink it.'

    You quickly forced that thought out of your head, stupid brain telling you to do stupid stuff...why does it even do that anyway? You roll your eyes at your own brain as you reach into a cabinet and pull out a small medicine cup. You don't have any cubes that could hold Energon so this is the next best thing.
    You scooped up some Energon into the cup and put a lid on the container with the rest, something tells me you'll need this later.."Now.." You pick up the small medicine cup and start to make your way out of the kitchen "It's time to say hello to our guest.."

Word Count: 1530 Words