|𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓝𝓮𝔁𝓽 𝓜𝓸𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰|

~Chapter 6~

The Next Morning

Damn..what kind of dream was that?...

I was driving home and Starscream flew into my windshield..

Maybe I'm playing transformers with the kids too much..

Was it..even a dream?..

I don't even know..

"Wake up, Fleshie!"

Huh?

    You finally forced your eyes open to see none other than Starscream leaning over you, upside down in your point of view. "Finally!" Starscream walked out of your vision as you felt tiny feet walk along your forehead before hopping off. You turned your head towards Starscream who was standing beside your pillow with his arms crossed "Get up. That's an order."
    You were taken back by his stern and demanding tone but you didn't listen to him as you rolled onto your other side "Five more minutes..." You groaned, shutting your eyes to try and go back to sleep.
    Starscream nearly fell off the bed as you moved, but once you stopped and he regained his balance he snarled. "That wasn't a request!" Starscream yelled as he walked onto the pillow and around your head so he was right in front of your face. You only had enough energy to glare at him as you pulled the blanket over your face 'Just go away...'
    Just as you were about to close your eyes once more you heard a tearing sound as a clawed hand tore a hole in your blanket and Starscream walked through "I SAID GET UP!"
    This irritated you enough to get up as you threw the blanket off of you and sat up "Fine! I'm up!" You yelled as Starscream recovered from falling off his feet from the sudden movement. He turned his attention to you and you must've been glaring at him very intensely because he flinched and backed up slightly, but he quickly recovered and regained his demanding attitude quicker than a seeker can fly "Good, now get me some Energon, (Y/N)."
    You rolled your eyes as you swung your legs off the bed and got up, starting to walk towards the bathroom to get ready for the day "Yeah yeah be there in a second..." You said as you walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind you.
    Starscream groaned as he slowly climbed down from your bed, impaling his claws into the mattress so he didn't fall. Once he was on the ground and looked over at the bathroom door "Humans...." he grumbled with a hand on his hip "They better not take long or I'm going in there...but then again if they have the door clothes I don't think I would want to see what's in there..."
    Starscream shivered, remembering when you threatened to flush him down the toilet. Thank Primus his begging worked..He's still surprised that it actually worked...he even got his own room in the apartment after that...maybe...he can use it to get more things..

*BTTTZ*

    Starscream let out a small scream as he looked down at your phone buzzing next to him, he didn't even notice it was there. Starscream stared at the object with curiosity...what was this object?..was it what that human Miko calls a phone? It doesn't look like the one she had..this one was rectangular with a way larger screen. On said screen read the words "Boss" as it continued to buzz. Whoever this boss is must be calling you.
    Once you were done with your routine in the bathroom you walked back into your room to see Starscream on the floor with your phone as he was tapping the screen with a long digit "Why isn't this stupid device working?!" he exclaimed as your phone continued to buzz. "What are you doing, Screamy?"
    Starscream jumped and snapped his head up to look up at you "Me? Oh nothing I was just-" Starscream stopped mid sentence as his eyebrows slowly arched as he made direct eye contact with you "What did you just call me?" He asked with a low growlish tone, which failed to intimate you as you smirked "Me? Oh nothing..."
    Starscream snarled as he pointed a digit at you "We agreed to call each other our preferred designations, fleshie!" Starscream yelled as you knelt down so you could get a better look at his angry little face "I know I know..I was just teasing you. Don't need to get all feisty." You cooed, lifting up a finger and gently poking his chest.
    Starscream gasped as he backed away, before glaring right back at you afterwards "Don't touch me like that!" He yelled turning his back towards you with his arms crossed around his chest.
    You chuckled as you turned all your attention onto your phone, which had a notification saying "Missed call from Boss." You winced "Crap I forgot about him..." You picked up your phone as you walked out of your room starting to call your boss.

Starscream's POV

    I watched as (Y/N) left the room "Stupid human..." I grumbled to myself..why do they have to be so stubborn?! They would be trembling in fear if I was my normal height! "I need to find that relic as soon as possible so I can teach this human a lesson!...but I still can't remember what happened after I found it..When I remembered something it was while I was unconscious..perhaps..if I knock myself out again.."
    I looked down at my servo and winced "If it'll help me remember.." I pulled my hand away from myself before punching my face "GAH!" I held my face in my servos.."scrap that hurt..but not enough to knock me out...perhaps I'll..need some assistance."

(Y/N)'s POV

    "Yes sir, thank you sir. Don't worry I'll take care of them..bye." You lowered the phone away from your ear and ended the call. You managed to convince your boss a bird flew through your windshield and you had to take care of it..and technically you are.
    "Are you done talking to your "Boss?" Starscream asked, leaning on the door frame fiddling with one of his hands. You sighed "Yeah..managed to get a few days off to take care of a "Bird" hearing this Starscream looked at you confused "Bird? There's no bird here." You sighed and shook your head "You're the bird Starscream."
    "What?!" Starscream was taken aback by this as he leaned off the doorframe "I may be small and have wings but I AM NOT what you humans referred to as a bird!" You couldn't help but chuckle as you knelt down "I know I know!..but my boss doesn't know that and can't ever know that..so I'm going to refer to you as a bird to people who don't know of your existence..do you understand?"
    Starscream went quiet for a second after hearing that. After a few moments of thinking he finally groaned "Fine, I suppose I've been called worse.." Starscream answered "Okay good.."
    Starscream rolled his red eyes as they gleaned with irritation "Anyway I need a favor from you.." You raise a brow, what could he need now? "Uh sure, ask away." Starscream paused for a second "I need you to hit me."
    Your eyes shot wide open, hearing this completely woke you up as you stared down at him. "You want me to..hit you?" You asked as Starscream just sighed as put a hand on his face "Yes! I did.."
    You continued to stare but finally spoke as you got your words together "But why?" You asked "Because while I was unconscious I remembered something that happened before I shrunk! I need to remember more so I can find that relic! Now hit me!"
    So that's what happened? He found a relic and it transported him into the real world? How is that even possible?...and how on earth is he gonna-

"I SAID HIT ME!"

    "GAH!" You yelped as you jumped back. Starscream yelled so loud that it had dragged you right back to reality. As you went to look down at Starscream you didn't see where he originally was, instead you saw him lying on the floor a couple feet away from you..oh no..he must've gotten too close and you accidentally kicked him!
    "Starscream!" You quickly dashed over to Starscream and knelt down to look at him. His eyes were shut and he wasn't moving..okay he's either dead or unconscious..you took a closer look at him and gently poked his side "Starscream?.." Starscream groaned quietly and shuffled slightly.
    You let out a massive sigh of relief "Thank goodness.." You slowly scooted your hands under Starscream as you lifted him up slowly, getting back on your feet "Hope you remember something.." You mumbled as you walked back into your room, time to take care of him again.

Word Count: 1483 Words