|𝓣𝓸𝓻𝓷 𝓯𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓦𝓸𝓻𝓵𝓭|

~Chapter 7~

Torn from our World

#####

Finally...my plan was going into fruition. I figured out what the relic was, it was a transporter. It would transport anyone or anything in it's vicinity to an "other dimensional plane"..I didn't know where...that was as far as I could've read. I couldn't decode the last few words in the summary of the relic I found on the harbingers' computers..but wherever it will send them..i'm sure it'll be far from here..
I managed to find an Energon cache with some of M.E.C.H's tech that I "borrowed" after Silas was put into Breakdown's corpse before he killed his fellow members..oh Breakdown..if you had only just chosen me over Megatron this might've never happened..
Forgetting about Breakdown, after I gathered some Energon for myself. I removed the minerals in the rocks surrounding the cache so both the nemesis and the autobot's base could detect it.
So here was the plan. The autobots and some of the Decepticons, most likely the vehicons, Dreadwing or Knockout, would come to the Energon cache and begin to fight for the cache. Then I will come out with the relic and activate it. If all goes according to plan the autobots and the Decepticons will be sucked in, leaving both sides with barely any troops.
Okay..let's get this over with..Primus let this work..

-Third POV-

It was all quiet in the Energon cache. Neither side had arrived yet, they must be busy with other things. Starscream was behind some large rocks with the relic by his side.
"What is taking them so long?!" Starscream growled, starting to grow impatient "I didn't plan this all for nothing!" Right on que, Starscream heard the sound of two ground bridges opening from opposite sides..finally.
Starscream peaked his head around the rock to see a space bridge open with four figures stepping out..Optimus Prime, Bumblebee, Arcee, and Bulkhead...Starscream then peaked his head around the other side of the rock to see a group of vehicons along with Knockout, who was holding the immobilizer, walking out.
The autobots immediately get into fighting stances, making Knockout smirk "Well well well what have we here? Guess this Energon cache was detected by the Autobots as well." Knockout lets out a chuckle "Well you know what to do..FIRE!" Knockout points at the autobots making the vehicons start firing at the Autobots.
The Autobots started firing back as Starscream stopped observing the scene "Hmm..I was hoping more decepticons would arrive at the scene..oh well I'll get the rest of them eventually..
"Miko, why do you always have to get yourself involved in the autobots missions?!" Starscream perked up as he looked over at three small humans hiding behind a rock not too far from his own..the autobots human pets...Starscream couldn't help himself but chuckle "Jackpot.."
The fight continued until all the vehicons were down with only Knockout remaining. Knockout had hidden behind a rock, occasionally shooting the immobilizer at the autobots as he barked on the comunicator "Dreadwing! I'm kinda in a pickle right now!"
"You're in a what?" Dreadwing asked, confused to which Knockout groaned "It's an earth phrase! It means I need reinforcements!" Knockout yelled as a piece of the rock he was hiding behind shattered when Bulkhead shot at it "Scrap!" He yelled "All the other vehicons are on other missions. I'll come in and scrap them!"
The rock Knockout was using as a shield crumbled into pieces after tons of energon shots were fired at it. Knockout yelped as he conveniently (for the autobots) dropped the immobilizer as it skidded away from him. Before Knockout could go in to grab it he heard a feminine yell as Arcee dashed towards him with one of her blades "GAH! NOT THE PAINT!"
Suddenly a flash of red hit Arcee causing her to get knocked back. "Arcee!" The Autobots rushed to Arcee's side as Knockout looked to see where the shot came from. "Easy Knockout, we're friends aren't we?" Starscream approached from the shadows, carrying a small ring shaped machine with his other hand behind his back.
"Uh well I.." Knockout begins as Starscream slowly puts on a frown "Or will I have to terminate you?..." Starscream asked, which made Knockout tense up slightly "Yes yes of course we're friends!" Knockout said before he noticed the relic in Starscream's hand "What's that?" He asked.
Starscream held up the relic and smirked "Oh this? Just a little relic I discovered.." Knockout raised a brow "What does it do?" He asked to which Starscream obliged "Well I discovered this device is a transporter similar to a ground bridge or a space bridge. However it is said to transport the victim to an "other dimensional plane". It is still a mystery as to where exactly they go. All I know is they will be out of the way once we transport them."
As Starscream was explaining the device Bulkhead and Bumblebee helped Arcee onto her pedes as Optimus Prime opened the communicator to Ratchet "Ratchet, Arcee has been shot. Open a ground bridge."
"Leaving without your pets autobots?" The four looked up to see Jack, Miko, and Raf imprisoned within Starscream's servo. All of the autobots' optics widened.