|𝓨𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓕𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓷𝓭|

~Chapter 8~

Your Friend

*Recharge complete*

*Awakening...*

    I began to open my optics..again..after the third time I've been in recharge! I took in my surroundings...I was in the giant freshie's room..on their berth...I turned to my right to see the fleshie, (Y/N), sitting beside the berth watching their phone. "Ahem." (Y/N) perked up before turning to face me "Oh good! You're up!"

(Y/N)'s POV

    You smiled when you saw your little friend awake, though you doubt he would call you his friend. You reached for the cup of energon on your nightstand before holding it out for Starscream "Here's your energon you "so politely requested" You chuckled. Starscream just rolled his eyes before taking the cup from you and gulping down the energon.
    Once he had finished you remembered the reason why he had asked you to knock him out "So did you remember anything?". Once he had finished the energon he turned to you "Hmm? Oh..yes I did..." He said putting the cup down and standing up.
    You grinned "Great! So what happened?" You asked, resting your head in your hand, waiting for an answer. Suddenly, Starscream looked away from you..he seemed..hesitant to tell you..you remembered how M.E.C.H betrayed him and took his t-cog...
    You sighed "Starscream, look-" Starscream turned to look up at you "I know you might be hesitant to trust me but I want to help you. Really I do..so just tell me." Starscream went silent as you watched his movements. He leaned side to side slightly as his wings twitched ever so slightly, suddenly he scoffed "If you wish to help me so bad then fine..I'll tell you.."
    You listened to the little seeker with both ears wide open as he began to explain his tale "Well I had found this relic that crash-landed on earth and found out it was a transporter. I decided to use it to my advantage against the Autobots and Decepticons...two sides fighting at war..when I decided to use it I..underestimated how strong the pull was..everyone that was there got sucked in."
    "Everyone?" You perked up at his last sentence..there are other characters in our world? "Who's..everyone?" You asked, wanting to know who else could have "been transported here" "Well who I remember is the autobots three human pets, Optimus prime, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, Ratchet, Smokescreen, Wheeljack, Megatron, Soundwave, Knockout, Dreadwing and...that's..everyone Really.."
    You nodded, so pretty much the entire cast of season 2 was here..somewhere..."Did you encounter anyone before I found you?" He shook his head "No, and I'm glad I haven't..I'm sure they would've tried to kill me if I did.." He answered as you chuckled "Yeah.."
    You sighed as you stood to your full height "Okay, here's what we're going to do-" You said as Starscream watched your every move "My friend's going to come over to help me replace my windshield and to weld your wing back on." Starscream tenses up "What?!" He screeched causing you to tense as well "I know I know-"
    Before you could even try to explain he began to ramble "You humans always do things when you are told not to! You humans have no knowledge of what is right or-" You quickly cut him off before he could slander human kind any further by gently poking his chest. He gasped and backed up quickly, before glaring right back at you "See?!" You sighed "I'm sorry Starscream but I can't drive my car with a broken windshield..besides she doesn't know you're a little metal bird man-"
    "A WHAT?!" He screeched at your hideous nickname "How many times do I have to tell you I am not a bird!" you sighed putting your hand on your forehead...you used to imagine what it would be like if you actually met Starscream in real life..but you couldn't imagine how painful this would be.."Just..calm down okay?..my friend will come over, she'll help me fix my windshield, she'll weld you wing back on, and she'll leave and pretend that she never saw you! It'll be fine I promise!"
    Starscream glared at you with his arms crossed, probably thinking about the whole situation. Finally he let out a long groan "Fine.." you sighed with relief "But they better not get all grabby like you!" he yelled pointing a finger at you. You simply just nodded "They won't don't worry...c'mon.." You put your hand down in front of the little seeker "Let's go watch some tv!"

~✿~

    The next few hours you and Starscream were watching movies, both sitting on the couch on opposite sides. He seemed intrigued by some of them, pointing out the unrealistic parts of it, asking who certain things were, and getting confused at some of the plot holes...he was a loud movie talker to say the least.
    "What? Why did they kiss?!" Starscream screeched "Because they're in love now I guess.." you answered, tired of all the questions coming out of this little bastard "But-They only knew each other for a day! How is that possible!?" You shrugged "I don't know humans are stupid I guess.." Starscream hummed "You can say that again..."

*DING DONG*

    You both jumped and turned to the door of your apartment "That must be her!" you sprang up from your seat on the couch as Starscream snarled "Great..." You reached for the door handle but paused before you could turn it. "Can you..hide for a second?" Starscream looked up at you with one of his eyebrows raised "But-"
    "Yeah I know I called her so she could fix your wing I just..want to introduce you to her slowly..okay?" He rolled his eyes "Fine.." you quickly ran over to him putting your hand in front of him. He got on as you rushed to his room, ignoring his complaints of you moving too fast or being too reckless. You set Starscream down on one of the boxes before rushing out of the room to let your friend in.
    Starscream scoffed as he sat down on the box and looked at the door you mistakenly left open slightly "Humans..".
    You swung open the door only to be knocked immediately down onto the ground by a dog "Macy!" You laughed as Macy licked your face before running off, finding something else more interesting than you. Your friend rolled her eyes as she lent a hand down to you "Sorry about her...She was very excited to see you.." you took her hand as she helped you off the ground "It's alright, Sasha!"
    Sasha was a blond haired and blue eyed woman, she is what you would call a cowgirl. Cowboy hat, lives outside the city, tons of horses and other animals, a neckerchief, and even a pistol and a taser on her hips, she had it all! Sasha smiled at you "I saw your car outside." she winced "Pretty bad..you said a bird flew into it?" You nodded "Yeah..poor thing.."
    "Is it..still alive? Can I see it?" She asked, making you tense up a bit "Yeah it is..but..it's not your average bird.." Sasha raised a brow, now seeming intrigued "Oh really? Then what kind of bird is it (Y/N)?" just as you were about to try and explain the situation..you heard a familiar cry "AHHHHHHHH!"

"STARSCREAM!"

Word Count: 1253