|𝓦𝓲𝓷𝓰|

~Chapter 5~

Wing

You stumbled back into the apartment and shut the door behind you...the storm had gotten worse while you were looking in the car...
The wind became stronger and the rain poured down harder..it even knocked out the umbrella that was in your hand and now you're all soaking wet!
You looked down at the small jet wing in your hand "Well at least I got the wing.." You mumbled to yourself as you made your way to Starscream's room "Starscream! I got your wing!"
You walked into his room to..not see him where you left him...That didn't surprise you but..where was he? He should've come out when you called him.
"Starscream?" You called scanning the entire room for the little seeker. Eventually, you started hearing muffled screaming. Once you pinpoint the location of the noise your eyes landed on an open box..oh no...
You rushed over to the box and looked inside and saw it full of packing peanuts "Starscream are you in there?" You asked as you set the wing on another box. You heard another muffled yell and this time you could make out some words "GET. ME. OUT!"
Oh, dear...You reached your hand into the box and began feeling around for Starscream. "Just stay where you are, I'll get you out!" You exclaimed as you continued to rummage your hand around the box "AHHHH!"
You heard a muffled scream as your hand landed on something sharp and pointy "Calm down it's just me!" You slowly wrapped your hand around the seeker, feeling him struggle in your grasp. "Calm down, you're okay.."
You carefully pulled your hand out of the box and looked down at the Seeker in your hand, staring at you quite angrily although he did seem relieved that you came to his rescue. "Unhand me!" Starscream yelled as he grabbed your fingers and pulled at them, trying to pry them off. You chuckled as you laid your hand flat letting Starscream sit in your hand without fingers on him "What do you say?"
Starscream got onto his feet and glared at you. Feeling his little heels on your skin and the glare he was giving you..you couldn't help but smile. "What even was that?" Starscream asked, completely ignoring your request for a thank you to which you rolled your eyes "I'll tell you after you say thank you."
You smirked as his red eyes flowed with annoyance "Fine, Thank you! Now, what in the name of Primus is that stuff?!" Starscream exclaimed pointing at the box of packing peanuts. You picked one up with your free hand and held it in front of him "It's called a packing peanut."
Starscream observed the peanut with furrowed metal brows as he took it from you and held it in his claws. Starscream pulls the peanut apart into two halves and observes the insides of the peanut from the tear. He then takes one of the halves and effortlessly crushes it into a slim stick of styrofoam. After he is done observing everything he turns back to you "What purpose do packing peanuts have?"
You set Starscream on the ground as you sat in front of the box you rescued him from and began rummaging through it "They protect your belongings from getting broken." You pull out your old Nintendo 3ds "Stuff like these." You put the 3ds in front of Starscream. At first, he backed up from it but he got curious and slowly opened up the 3ds to which you heard that familiar startup music..huh, it didn't die while you were moving. Why can't Nintendo make the switch as strong as a 3ds?
Starscream watched as the 3ds came on and began to press all of the buttons to find out what each one did. "What is the purpose of this device?" He asked as you slightly turned the 3ds so you could look at the screen. "It's a 3ds. Humans use it for entertainment."
As you were explaining, Starscream had pressed a button that selected a game. It was a Pokémon game that you bought a while back but never finished. When the title screen flashed on the music blasted out of the small speakers. You both flinched as you picked up the 3ds and turned down the volume low enough for Starscream to handle "Sorry!"
Starscream rubbed his head and glared at you "How is this entertaining?! You enjoy watching smaller creatures suffer?!" Starscream yelled accusingly at you while you put your hands up in defense "No no of course not! I just left the volume too high..it's a gaming system." You picked up the 3ds before putting it back in the box.
Starscream watched as you shut the box before he turned his attention to his wing that you left on another box "I see you found my wing." He said as you nodded and picked up the wing "I found it between the seats. Here you go." You said holding the wing out to Starscream.
Starscream cautiously approached your hand before snatching the wing. You pull your hand away as he inspects the tear of the wing "Hmm..nothing a simple welding job can't fix." You sighed with relief..good we can fix it "Well I don't have any welding tools..but one of my friends does and she knows how!"
Starscream snapped his head up at you and gave you this glare like you have said the most offensive thing in the entire universe "Are you suggesting that I expose myself to more humans?!" He yelled waving his hands around dramatically as a cartoon would. You nervously laughed as you rubbed the back of your neck with one of your hands "Maybe?"
"I DO NOT NEED ANY MORE HUMANS KNOWING OF MY EXISTENCE!" Starscream yelled throwing his wing at the ground without thinking. Starscream glares at you for a solid second before slowly picking his wing back up "Besides I don't need a human to weld my wing.."
You rubbed your tired eyes and let out a groan..you don't even want to argue with him at this point "Okay..how about we talk about this tomorrow?" You said rising up to your feet, to which Starscream's wings lowered slightly..he'll never get used to being smaller than a human.."I'm very tired and it's getting late.." Starscream backed away from your path as you walked past him "I don't even know how I'm going to explain this to my boss.."
"Well how about I explain since you want to show me off your fleshy friends so much!" Starscream said sarcastically. You stopped by the door for a second and opened your mouth to speak..but you were too tired to care as you walked out of Starscream's room without a word.
Starscream stood there dumbfounded, how dare you ignore him! That human doesn't know what they're dealing with! Once he gets back to normal...you'll be sorry!

Word Count: 1174 Words