you won't take off her hoodie

Humming along to your favorite song from queendom, you stepped out of the shower and wrapped the towel around and your body.

You wiped the fogged up mirror as you dried off from your hot early morning shower. The sun is shining bright through the window, the birds singing as you get dressed and ready for the day ahead.

You're so excited about it. For the first time in a couple of long and busy weeks, you finally get to spend time with Wendy. You've both got the day off today and she's promised you breakfast at your favorite place in town.

You're up bright and early and when you got out of bed, she was just barely awake. You didn't mind giving her some time to wake up and get ready to go. You're just happy to be able to get her all to yourself today.

You pulled Wendy's hoodie over your head before grabbing your toothbrush.

As soon as you put it in your mouth and began to brush your teeth, you felt a pair of arms wrap around you.

You jumped and almost dropped the toothbrush from your mouth, making Wendy laugh against your shoulder as she brushed her lips against your skin for a kiss.

"Sorry, baby. Good morning."

"Good morning." You mumbled as you spat out the toothpaste and then rinsed your mouth out with water before turning around to face your sleepy but absolutely adorable girlfriend.

She kissed your forehead before she looked you up and down. She bit her lip as it tugged up into a smile.

"You're wearing my favorite hoodie."

"Yeah." You smiled as she leaned in to kiss your neck, the part of it that was exposed.

"I was looking for it. I was a little chilly when I got up. I had a feeling you stole it."

"You left it on the floor and it's warm and cozy. What did you expect?" You joked and tilted your head as she kissed your neck, smiling against your skin.

"Can I have it back? I'm cold."

"What? No!" You said as you pulled back, gazing at her in disbelief, wondering how and why she'd ask such a thing.

"Hey, it's mine."

"Not anymore." You joked, sticking your tongue out at her.

"You do look cuter in it than I ever could."

You smiled and leaned into her touch as she caressed your cheek.

"Okay, okay. It's yours, cutie." She smiled and kissed your lips a few times, until you were both smiling against each other's lips.

"Go get dressed. You promised me a breakfast date."

"I did." She said and kissed you once more before pulling away and reaching for her toothbrush to brush her teeth as you finished getting ready, her eyes on you the entire time.