mommy (requested)

The feeling of Wendy's fingers brushing across your thighs as you made out made your skin tingle.

Your heart was racing with excitement as you kept her as close to you as could get, which was closer than before now that you've gotten so caught up in each other that your shorts were on the floor with hers.

But no matter how close you get to her, it still doesn't feel as though you can get close enough.

Your lips were moving passionately against her, the kisses you shared more heated than ever.

It was perfect.

Wendy grabbed one of your hands, lacing her fingers with yours as she started to pull away from the kiss but not before teasing you a little by biting your lip with her teeth.

You gasped and Wendy just smirked in response.

"I love the sounds that fall from your sweet, kissable lips when we make out. You're so sexy, baby," She whispered as she began to kiss your body.

You threw your head back against the pillow, allowing her to kiss more of your skin as her lips started to brush across your body.

It felt so nice.

You couldn't get enough of her kisses and her touch.

As she kissed your jaw, your neck, and your throat, you let a few soft sighs fall from your lips.

She put her other hand in your hair as her lips traveled to your left ear, kissing beneath it and biting at the shell.

And when she began to tug at your hair, it all overwhelmed you but in the best possible way.

And you couldn't control the things leaving your lips any longer.

And that's when that one word slipped from your lips.

"Mommy!" You moaned and Wendy froze for a few seconds.

It was surprising to not just her but also you.

She looked at you with a smile on her face, her fingers leaving yours to stroke your cheek while her other hand stayed in your hair.

"Oh, that's what I am now? Mommy?"

You nodded and she started to smirk before kissing beneath your ear once more.

"Can I ask you something, baby?"

You could barely think when she was kissing that sweet spot on your skin, making your mind go blank as only she ran through your thoughts.

You just felt so blissful.

"Is that the first time you've wanted to call me mommy?"

You shook your head a little, feeling sorta flustered by your wordless confession.

"Let's make it clear, baby girl. This will not be the last time you call me mommy. I want you to say it again."

She sank her teeth into your skin, heightening the blissful rush.

"Oh, mommy,"

"Again, sweet girl." She said as her tongue softly brushed across your sweet spot, making you weaker.

"Mommy!"

This time, Wendy's eyes rolled back and her nails sank into your skin as she found immense euphoria in that one word on your lips.

"You're hot." She said as she kissed your neck. "If you keep calling me that then mommy will do whatever you want her to tonight."

You smirked and pulled her in for another kiss.

"Promise, mommy?"

"Promise, baby girl," she sighed against your lips.

"Okay, mommy," You said, this time right into her ear, and she was putty in your hands each time you called her that.