she can't stop kissing you (requested)

As soon as you finished pulling Wendy's shirt over your head, you jumped as you suddenly felt her arms wrap around you from behind.

"Sorry." She giggled as she laid her cheek on your shoulder. "I didn't mean to scare you. I've just been waiting for you."

Your heart fluttered in your chest over the thought of her impatiently waiting for you to get out of the shower. It's the first evening in quite a few long and busy days that she's gotten home early and instead of wanting to catch up on sleep, she wants to spend every second of it with you.

You felt her pull the sleeve of the shirt down your arm a little before she brushed her lips against your shoulder blade.

"You look so cute in my clothes." She said before she trailed her kisses to the back of your neck, kissing across your soft skin.

You turned around to face her and put your arms around her neck as she pulled you in for a sweet kiss; something you both feel like you haven't been able to share enough of lately.

You pulled away from her lips and took her hand, leading her out of the bathroom and into the bedroom.

As soon as you were close to the bed, she gently pushed you onto the mattress, causing you to fall onto it on your back. You giggled as she hovered over you, only for her to instantly pull you in for another kiss.

You melted into her as you always do, your lips moving passionately against hers. You thought, with how feverishly her lips were moving against yours, that she planned to spend some of the evening making out.

But, to your surprise, she pulled away a moment after her lips hit yours. But not completely. She continued to peck them repeatedly for a moment or two, loving the way that you laughed against her lips with every sweet brush.

When she pulled away, she kissed to your left ear and kissed below it and behind it, before moving her lips to your right one.

After she finished kissing around it like she had your left, she started to kiss your jaw.

You put your head back against the pillow and closed your eyes, a rush of bliss flooding over you. Your heart was beating a little faster than usual and the smile on your face wouldn't fall as she continued to kiss every inch of your skin.

Her kisses were soft and sweet as she left them across your neck, collarbones, chest, and your stomach. She even trailed them to your thighs and legs before moving back up to your lips.

"Wendy," you giggled as she pecked your lips again. "You're the sweetest and I love your kisses so, so much. But what's all this for? Did I do something to deserve all of these kisses?" You asked as you stared up at her as she began to brush her thumbs across your cheeks.

"Yes. You're amazing and beautiful and you always deserve kisses; all of these kisses I've given you so far and even more." She smiled. "Besides, you're just so kissable. Now that I've started, I just can't stop."

Your chest filled with butterflies, your heart felt so warm as she stared at you in adoration.

She kissed your lips a few more times before she began to kiss your face, your heart beating even faster as she did so.

"I love you." You giggled as you held her tighter.

"I love you more, sweet girl." She said as she kissed your nose. "I love you so very much."