finding out that you're subscribed to only her bubble (requested)

"Crap," Wendy groaned. "Babe, do you mind if I use your phone? I was in the middle of texting Yeri about something very important and my phone died!"

"Sure, baby. Go ahead." You replied as you handed your phone over to her.

She knew the passcode already, which was her birthday, and she let herself in.

She went to your contacts and tapped on Yeri's name before typing out the text to Yeri that she needed to send.

She was going to hand your phone back to you when she exited the messaging app and saw a familiar app icon on your home screen.

It was the bubble app.

You seemed to be very caught up in the movie that was playing and you didn't seem to be in any hurry to get your phone back.

And Wendy was curious about why you have it and, even more so, who you were subscribed to.

She tapped on it and the app opened and that's when she found out that you were only subscribed to one person - her.

She knows it shouldn't come as any surprise considering you're her girlfriend but it just brought her so much joy to see that you weren't subscribed to anyone but her.

She couldn't explain why but it made her chest fill with butterflies.

It was sweet.

She closed out the app before handing your phone back to you.

"Here, baby. Thanks for letting me use it. I'm going to go upstairs for just a few minutes to plug my phone in and do something real quick."

"Okay." You smiled and she kissed your lips real quick before going upstairs.

She plugged her phone in and as soon as it booted up, she opened her bubble.

She decided to use the y/n feature and tease you a little.

"Y/N I love you!"

"Y/N is just so cute, isn't she?" She typed out, putting smiley faces and hearts beside it.

And then, since your relationship was public, she decided to do a little bragging.

"Found out today that my girlfriend is only subscribed to my bubble. Not anyone else's, just mine. Only me!" She said, putting the tongue-out emojis after it.

She giggled as soon as she heard you call out for her.

"Yes, my love?" She asked as she came back downstairs.

"You were never supposed to see that." You whined. "Now everyone knows. What if the girls feel bad?"

"Who cares?" She smirked as she sat down beside you. "You're my girlfriend. You should be subscribed to my bubble."

"No one was supposed to know that though."

"Too bad, so sad." She said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I felt like bragging because I have the sweetest, most loving, and loyal girl in the whole world."

You chuckled as she pulled you onto her lap.

"And I love you."

"I love you too." You smiled before kissing her. "Maybe I'll subscribe to the girls' bubbles too, that way they don't feel bad."

"No, only me." She pouted as she held you tight, making you giggle.

She buried her face in your neck and kissed across your soft skin as you ran your fingers through her short hair.

She was proud to be the only one you're subscribed to.

And she didn't want that to change.