26- nope

I couldn't stop thinking of Nathaniel's words. Maybe he was right. Maybe it would be wiser for me to just move on fully. Give up entirely or any possibilities of ending up with Luka.

It was so painful to think that but as time went by it was more and more obvious that that was what would have to happen.

I sighed as I laid back on my bed. I took out my guitar and strummed some chords. It was slightly out of tune but I didn't even care. I was just making noise so my thoughts wouldn't be the only thing filling the room. I grabbed my phone and searched "How to move on from your crush". First thing that showed up was a tutorial made by, what seemed, a 10 year old.

"Forget about him" was the first step.

I laughed, if only it was that easy. I searched for other sites but none satisfied me. I decided to request some help from the professional.

"Hi, Nathaniel, so..."

"I was expecting you" His voice spoke. A shiver went down my spine.

"What the-"

"First, you have to come clean with him. Say everything in your mind so that you can move on with a clear mind"

"How did you, I didn't even ask anything yet..." I asked confused.

"Well? Were you not gonna ask me about Luka?" His cocky voice went through my head and I admitted my defeat.

"Yeah..." I sulked in my little corner. "But talking to him would be so awkward... Do I really have to?"

"It's just my advice. Just so you won't feel any kind of regrets later"

"That makes sense I suppose..."

"Then? Go for it" He sounded way too excited. "Let him hear it!"

"Wow! Hear what exactly?!" I asked confused.

"I don't know what happened between you two but he hasn't been treating you like you deserve so, you better give him a piece of your mind, or at least of my mind!"

"Ok, damn, thanks dad. I'll be going now"

"DON'T CALL ME-"

I hung up laughing at his screams.

And speaking of the devil, almost as soon as I hung up, a certain someone started ringing my line.

"Hi, Y/n? Are you free today?" Luka's voice spoke carefully.

"Yeah... I think so, why?"

"I wanted to talk to you" those words scared me more than any horror movie I'd ever seen.

"S-sure... I actually wanted to talk to you too."

"Oh. Well, meet me at Andre's?"

"Okay! I'll be there in ten minutes"

"See you there then"

"See ya"

...

I gulped with fear. What kind of things would come out of that conversation. Only imagining the past conversations between us made me cringe. Either way, I had promised to be there in ten minutes so I put my shoes on and speed walked my way to the familiar tiny ice cream stand.

Once there, I immediately recognised his tall figure anxiously looking around. I waved to him from afar and he smiled waving back. That smile confused me as so did all of his actions towards me. I walked in his direction.

"You got here fast!" He smiled.

"Yeah, I didn't want to keep you waiting" I looked to the ground to avoid his face. His beautiful face that always made me feel things I shouldn't.