Chapter 20

We took an early morning flight home the next day.

"What are we doing for the rest of the day?" I asked.

"We can go to the park nearby and play some tennis," he said, "maybe carve some pumpkins too?"

"I'd love to," I said, and that's what we did.

I was hoping to get intimate with him again but he hasn't mentioned it since, almost acting as if it never even happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following weekend, we went on another trip. This time, to New York City.

The first thing we did when we landed was get our hotel room.

"Can I go to the hotel spa?" I asked.

"Sure," he said as he handed me his credit card.

I went down to the spa and got a massage and my nails done.

Afterwards, we toured the city. We stopped at every store, including Victoria's Secret.

He pointed out a sexy lingerie set.

"I think my kitten would look hot in this," he said.

"Maybe you should get it for me then."

"Done," he said as he took it up to the register.

After we shopped, we stopped at Sur la Table and did a gourmet cooking class for lunch, and we ate the food we cooked after.

After lunch, we stopped at a bakery for dessert. We had Halloween cookies.

We went back to the hotel room to relax and drop off some stuff that we bought.

"So, why did you buy me lingerie?" I asked innocently.

"I think you know why," he said with a smirk.

I blushed.

"So, let's go to dinner," he said, "I made reservations and don't want to be late."

I quickly got ready and we left. He took me to a very upscale restaurant in NYC.

After dinner, we saw Phantom of the Opera on Broadway. We drank cocktails while watching the show.

Eventually, we went back to the room.

"I'm going to shower real quick," he said, "you wait here."

I waited patiently, and then it was my turn.

"Are you forgetting something?" he asked.

"What is it?"

He handed me the bag from the lingerie store.

I took the bag, blushing as I walked into the bathroom with it.

After I showered, I dried myself off and moisturized my skin.

Then, I put on my sexy new outfit. I didn't realize how revealing it was until I put it on. It was made from sheer lace, not one part of my body was covered. I threw the hotel robe on over it and left the bathroom.