Chapter 41

26 weeks pregnant.

I went out to the backyard and started going for a walk in the forest. I just kept walking until I was far enough away to where I couldn't see the house anymore. I didn't look back.

I walked for miles and miles, but the forest just kept getting more dense.

Eventually, it started getting dark and I was feeling contractions. I felt helpless and dehydrated. I fell to the ground and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up on the forest floor, still feeling contractions.

"Do you need help?" asked a hiker.

I nodded slowly.

Both the hikers picked me up and I instantly blacked out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. I was lying in a hospital bed. I instantly started having a panic attack and next thing I knew, I blacked out again.

I woke back up surrounded by police officers, my mom, and my two best friends.

My mom pulled me into a tight hug.

"When you're ready, we need to ask you some questions," said the police officer.

I nodded.

Everyone stepped out of the room except for the two lady officers.

"Do you remember how you got here?" the blonde officer asked.

"I passed out in the woods and some nice people helped me."

"You have been missing for quite a while, do you know where you were?" she asked.
The brunette officer looked at me sympathetically.

"I was kidnapped by my boyfriend, his name is Archer. When he found out that I'm pregnant and what my real age is. I didn't mean to lie to him, I didn't mean for this to go so far. I just wanted a taste of luxury lifestyle." I started sobbing.

The blonde officer put her hand on my shoulder, "this is not your fault, and you are not in trouble, is there anything else you can tell us?"

I sniffled, "he locked me in his house for a while until my best friends came by, then he took me away and drove out to a remote house in the middle of the woods. I have no idea where I've been."

"We will find him, and we will catch him," said the brunette officer, "until then, you need to rest and get back to your family and friends. They've been worried sick about you."

After they left, my mom came in. She started crying.

"I thought I lost you," she said and she held me, "I can't believe you're pregnant."

I started crying too.

"It's okay, don't cry, we can get through this together," she said, "I'm just happy you're back home."

After that, my mom gave me some privacy to hang out with my friends.

"So you were at that house the whole time?" asked Ana.

"Not the whole time, but I was there when you guys tried to come find me and that's when he moved me to another house."

Later that night, I get checked out of the hospital and I can finally go home.