Chapter 7

When we landed, we took a bus to the hotel. It was very fancy. We went up to the room and I got ready for dinner.

"How do you like it?" I asked, showing off my sun dress.

"Beautiful," he said.

We went to a very fancy restaurant. I was able to practice my French.

I ordered French onion soup. He got escargots.

After dinner, we walked around Paris, taking touristy photos. We even stopped in a petstore.

"I think I'd like to get a pet sometime soon," he said.

"Like what?" I asked.

"A cat," he replied.

We got back to the room and I fell asleep instantly. I was exhausted after the whole plane ride.

I woke up the next morning and there were fresh croissants sitting on the table along with tall glasses of orange juice.

I joined him and we began eating. I drank some of the juice but then I realized, it has alcohol in it.

"I hope you had a nice trip, our flight leaves soon," he said.

"That was way too short," I said.

"I know kitten, next time we'll make it longer, I promise," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After being out of school for almost a month, I finally got to see my friends. We all went to the mall.

When we went to Sephora, I bought a ton of new makeup. I replaced all the drug store makeup with high end makeup. I bought foundation, concealer, primer, an eyeshadow palette, blush, bronzer, highlight, eyeliner, mascara, lipstick, and makeup brushes.

"How are you able to afford all that?" asked Ana.

I finally fessed up, "okay, my boyfriend gave me money."

"He gave you a lot of money, where does he even get it from?" asked Colette.

"He has a job," I said.

"Is that a Chanel purse?" asked Ana.

"I got it from my boyfriend," I said.

"Oh my gosh, is he a drug dealer?" asked Colette.

I didn't say anything.

"Let's just keep shopping," I said.

I kept trying to change the subject but it was hard, they were suspicious of Archer being a drug dealer but that's not even the least of my worries. Who knows what they'd do if they found out what's really going on.