Chapter 27

"I'm pregnant, Archer," I finally told him.

"That's wonderful," he said, "I can't wait to meet our baby."

I smiled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just then, I woke up.

Once I realized that was a dream, my anxiety all came back. I'm still pregnant and I still haven't told him yet. I don't know how to tell him or how he's going to react.

I threw up, of course.

I got ready and went to Acher's house.

Later that night, we went to a hockey game together.

I still couldn't find the right moment to tell him. I knew I would have to eventually.

"Next weekend, we should go ice skating," he said.

"Sure, I'd love to," I said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The following weekend, we did go ice skating.

Afterwards, we went back to his house. I went straight to the bathroom to throw up. I guess it's not just morning sickness anymore.

"Are you okay?" he asked, after I came out of the bathroom. I sat down on the bed next to him.

"I'm just a little tired," I said, "I should go home."

He put his arm around me, "no, stay a while longer, I miss spending time with you."

I snuggled up next to him. His hand brushed up against my boob.

"Did your tits get bigger?" he asked.

"Uh, no, I don't think so," I said, even though I know they did. I started noticing within the past week, I can barely fit into my bras anymore.

He lifted my sweatshirt up.

"Oh, they did get bigger," he said flirtatiously.

"I guess I gained some weight lately," I said.

"No, but this is good weight gain, not like before," he said.

"I guess," I said, not wanting to make eye contact. I had a feeling he was going to figure it out.

He put his hand on my cheek and pulled me in for a kiss, which led to a full on make out session. He grabbed my boobs as we kissed. Then, he wrapped his arms around me and unhooked my bra. My boobs were bursting out of my bra so it just fell right off of me.

He unbuttoned my jeans and started to pull them off of me. Then, my panties.

He took a long look at me, "wow, you are so sexy."

I giggled nervously.

He threw his shirt off and ripped off his pants.

He got on top of me and fucked me, really hard.

I moaned with every thrust. It felt even better than before, probably because I'm pregnant now.

He finished inside me, except this time it didn't matter because the damage has already been done.

"So, are you at least going to let me finish?" I asked.

"Of course," he said and he went down on me until I had an orgasm.

He lied down next to me and held me.

"Oh my gosh, that felt so good," I said.

"Yeah, I thought so too," he said, "so when am I seeing you again?"

"Probably next weekend, I'm visiting family for Christmas during the week," I said.

He kissed my cheek, "I'll be counting down the days until then."