The First Day

"Hurry up Link or we're going to be late for the first day!" The dirty blonde called out, her name was Zelda, to Link the blonde boy running towards her. Once he caught up with her he bent over and grabbed his knees trying to catch his breath. Link was actually very athletic but he woke up late didn't get to eat and his best friend ,Zelda, almost left him so he had run almost full speed to catch up. Zelda let out a small laugh looking down at him. He looked up at her and let out a sigh before standing up right fixing the green hat he seemed to always have on. "Well let's get going." Zelda then turned walking off laughing again slightly hearing Link grumble and then follow behind her.

(Time skip to school)

"Yo Link! Zelda!" A boy in a yellow jacket and tan pants with a matching yellowish sash on, came running up to the two childhood friends. "Hey Pipit." Zelda said with a smile while Link just waved to the brunette. He smiled in return putting an arm over the boys shoulder as the walked up the steps to the large steps to Hyrule High. "So it's your first day here and all Link want the patrol leader to show you around?" Pipit proudly pointed to himself, getting a laugh from the blonde girl and a shy decline from Link.

"hahahah~" A laugh came from down the hall and from around the corner stood an upper class man will white hair and red and black jacket, gold and white shirt, with tight white pants with yellow designs on the side. "New guy huh?" He asked eyeing the blonde boy in green.

"What do you want Ghirahim?" Pipit spoke up losing his usually joking expression that was now glaring slightly as he stood in front of the silent boy. "Oh now now...no need to get defence over the reshman. I was just greeting him." He smirked and walked over placing a hand on Pipit's shoulder still looking at Link.

Pipit brushes his hand off and glared at the older boy. Ghirahim held his hand sup still smirking, "Guess I'll be off then. By you three~" He said in a sing song voice walking off towards another boy in a black jacket and black jeans and a hat sighed looking at the group of three before leaving with ghirahim

"Stay away from him and his group, got that Link?" Pipit warned looking back an the blonde boy getting a confused look in return. "Just don't get involved with them." The Pipit said with a sigh.

(Time Skip)

The group of three wondered around the school grounds as Pipit showed them around. Suddenly the bell rung for the first bell. "Gah!! See you guys I ave to go!" Pipit said since his first class was on the other side of the grounds. He started to run only glancing back to wave at the tow before disappearing in the crowd of students.

Link looked at Zelda as if asking where do I go now? She smiled and grabbed his hand walking towards the building showing him to his first class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Lame I know. Please give me pointers, Thank you. :)

Zelda Highschool Styleजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें