The End of the Day

Link sighed as the final bell rung . He stood up grabbing his mask and walked up to the teachers desk to give it to him but there was another by standing in front of him. He had on a hat but Link couldn't see his face but he could see the side's of what looked like a mask. The art teacher nodded reaching to take it off the kid but then his face palled putting it back on letting the student leave. [sorry but skull kid also creeps me out without the mask].

Link shrugged and handed the teacher his mask to the teacher and when the teacher was about to sya something Zelda walked by. "Hurry up Link!" She called. Link sighed and shook his head apologizing to the now what seemed like angry teacher before quickly leaving with his friend.

(time skip)

AS Link and Zelda walked home from school they heard shouting and sudden loud slam like someone hit concrete. Link didn't hesitate before running towards the sound Zelda following behind him. "I hate you!" "Dido kid...."

It was the kid from Link's first class....Vio was his name, and Dark. There were two other boys one in a red hoodie and black jeans who was being held back the one in a blue button up shirt and glasses. "Come on Vio lets just go...." The blue one said as Vio got up glaring at Dark who just looked like he didn't care.

Dark spotted Link and Zelda and scoffed turning to walk away right when the red one got free and charged for him. Dark turned around slamming a fist in his face causing him to fall back and then he walked away as the red one sat there fuming.

He got up and walked up to Vio. "I told you to stop talking to him didn't I?!" Vio looked away and blue looked over at Link and Zelda as if asking them to forget what they saw before he walked over to calm down his brothers.

Zelda grabbed Link's arm and pulled him away frowning slightly.

A/N: I don't even know where that fight came from, but I like using the whole Vio on Darks side and his brothers getting mad thing. And red is so easy to make mad. Anyways~ next chapter I'm going to write either for Ghirahim because he is fabulous or for the brothers.