The Next Day - The Brothers

Vio, Red, and Blue were all  walking to school in an awkward silence. Red was still fuming from yesterday, Vio kept his distance from his brother, and Blue stood between them. Vio sighed softly looking over only to catch Red's glare. He jumped and looked away again.  They kept walking when Vio noticed two people just turn the corner and start walking in front of them. The same hat, he nodded and decided to escape the constant silence and glare from his brother by talking to his new 'friend'.

He ran up to the two and smiled brightly. "Hey Link!" He said putting an arm on his shoulder. Link looked over at him and smiled softly, Zelda looked over. "Hello there." Vio smiled and greeted Zelda back. Vio started making small talk about school with the two friends glancing back at his brothers Blue still acting innocent and Red still fuming.

Vio smirked and stuck his tongue out at the brother in red. Red glared and balled up his fist. Vio laughed lightly to himself before going back to the conversation he was having with Link and Zelda.

(time skip)

Arriving at school Zelda and Blue went towards the upper classman hallway since they both skipped a grade or two. Living Link Vio and Red to continue alone. 

"AHhh I'll see you in a bit I have to ask my teacher something." Vio said before going into a classroom leaving Red and Link alone. 

Link just kept walking but suddenly Red grabbed his arm. "Listen hear, don't even think of messing with my brothers, Blue or Vio!" Link shook his head quickly. "I I wouldn't." "You better not." Red warned letting go of him. "I'm watching you Link."

Vio walked back out the classroom and smiled. "Aww you waited." He joked laughing more to hmself as he walked to Link's side and started pulling him along. As they started walking Vio looked bacl sticking out his tongue again.

"You know what That's it!" Red yelled and ran after Vio who took off pulling Link along. He laughed as he ran Link just looked scared and Red looked like his eyes were on fire.

"hurry up Link!" Vio yelled making a quick turn and into there first thankfully the teacher was there leaving red outside the door glaring. If looks could kill.

Vio and Link took their seats Vio still laughing a Link terriefied.