After School

Link sighed as he walked through the halls after the last bell. He had been lonely that entire day, no one he usually walked around with and hung out with was no where to be found. Zelda and Pipit had some kids, Vio was hanging around his brothers more than usual, and the two girls he hung out with for lunch were absent apparently.

The boy sighed as he walked out the school and started to walk home, but why should he go home...it's not like he had homework or anything important to do.

He made a turn a few corners early and made his way down a street of small shops and gaming arcades.

He played a gambling game where he had to walk through different doors until he got to the end or lost all his money. He then played a fishing game, and after winning a ten pound trout he smiled to himself.

Time had flied and soon enough he realized he needed to get home before he got into serious trouble. He dashed out the store and ran down the street and towards home.

He was running full speed when he tripped. "Ahh!" As he went to his the ground he balled up and rolled standing back up and went back to running.

After a while he made it back and home and ran into the door panting. He leaned on the wood door trying to catch his breath when Rusl came down the stairs with a glare towards the blonde boy. "Where have you been Link?!" He ask angrily. Link started to explain when he was stopped by Rusl holding up his hand. "Just go do your homework."

Link held his head down and walked towards his room and collapsed on the bed and closed his eyes not even bothering to work on homework....since he did leave his book bag.

A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating school has been crazy with testing and homework. So here is something I wrote while I had time. Sorry it's kinda short.