The Second Meeting

Link looked at the other student leaning against the wall. He had gray skin black hair and red eyes. The red eyed male looked over at Link and sighed. "So we meet again."

The boy walked over to Link hands shoved in his pockets. He pulled out his one hand and held it out to the other. Link hesitated before taking the other's hand shaking his hand. "They call me Dark." "Link." He said in response before letting his hand go. "So you're that..." *Hey Listen!* the bell went off interrupting Dark and then the teacher walked in.

(Time Skip)

One more class one more class, is what any student would have thought when they were having a day like Link's.

He walked into the classroom and there were plaster and paint everywhere. Art class that class the teacher was usually calm and easy going...well at least thats what Pipit told Link. He took his seat and looked around, this was a mixed classroom with upper classmen so maybe Link would find Pipit, but he only saw that upper classman by the the name of Ghirahim.

He spotted Link and smirkwd about to walk over to him right when the teacher walked in.

The teacher was beyond creepy he had this twisted smile and had the huge bag with all these maak on them. "Everyone take there seats we're about to start." He smiked more opening his eyes slightly.

A/N:Does anybody else find the happy mask salesman beyond creepy. *shivers* ugh.
And sorry this is kinda short.